V #62 November/December 2009 : Natalie Portman by Mario Testino

Not impressed by any eds so far...don't think there are many unseen left either :(

i love the cover! :heart: :heart: she really rocks the cover especially with that kind of look. and yep, she always delivers when gracing magazine covers. :smile: can't wait to see her ed.! :smile:

I am never a one for Natalie, but I am when it comes to this cover, I like it a lot.
The styling is something new for her and she looks terrific. I like the colour scheme as well.

e5qzo8.jpg
16bzwcw.jpg

I like these two more tbh!

vmagazine.com

The other two covers are amazing! I wouldn't mind seeing another 10 different covers, they are terrific.

oh my i like very much this covre, it kind of remembers me of givenchy fall 08 collection the acessories...which is agood thing... fik dik.

I love all of Natalie's covers... this is a rare occassion where all the covers look good, which doesn't happen too often when it comes to multiple covers :innocent:

nathalia editorial is only b/w as posted on nicola f blog or there are colored iages too as posted on the 1st page?

btw, on nicola blog actually no couture peace...

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the third Natalia cover as well.

Three covers and only one is even halfway decent. Portman photographs well (sometimes) but her beauty has been completely ruined by some of the things she's said in recent years. She puts her foot in her mouth more often than Gwyneth Paltrow and that is saying something... Wish they'd gone for a more tolerable actress, was someone from the cast of Mad Men unavailable?

Anywho, the content looks interesting I like Natalia by Hedi and the beauty edit.

^It's funny you should say that because just yesterday I had the random thought "I hope it's not someone like January Jones on the cover of V" for some reason.:ermm:

i think these 3 covers are basically in each issue: remember how it was with Demi MOore issue? theyre just fold-out

Three covers and only one is even halfway decent. Portman photographs well (sometimes) but her beauty has been completely ruined by some of the things she's said in recent years. She puts her foot in her mouth more often than Gwyneth Paltrow and that is saying something... Wish they'd gone for a more tolerable actress, was someone from the cast of Mad Men unavailable?

Anywho, the content looks interesting I like Natalia by Hedi and the beauty edit.

Yes, Gwyneth and Natalie really are among the most pretentious actresses of the last 20 years. I have a hard time with both of them as most remarks they make seem to contain equal parts of pretense and stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->