Are These Bag Ok For A "city Girl"?

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
Ok, most of the pictures of the bags I want are probably fake ( :yuk: ), but I have trouble finding pictures of the real stuff. Anyway, I just want to show you guys models of bags I like and can you tell me which one are going to stick around and are great to wear "everyday".... ....for a city girl?! Which two or three should I get?

Here's my picks (comments please!!! :wink: :P :(

Christian Dior

Papillon :flower: I don't like any of the others, especially not the Dior Girly...

I would definitely get the LV papillon bag as well or the Chanel tote. Those are the ones that I think you could get the most use out of and the most classic in my opinion. :flower: :innocent:

i like the christian dior girly bag the best....but tahts just cuz i wear lotsa pink and i would get some good use out of it haha.....

Originally posted by MoMoCiTa@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:45 pm
i like the christian dior girly bag the best....but tahts just cuz i wear lotsa pink and i would get some good use out of it haha.....
I have the Dior Girly bag but its too trendy.....

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 8:51 pm
Louis Vuitton
this is a classic shape and print...it's already been around for ages and will be for years to come...the rest are just too trendy...imo...

but i would never suggest anything with a logo...just in general...

plus it's really going out of fashion now... :flower: :innocent:

LV papillon or the chanel tote gets my vote...they're a bit more classic than the others...

Originally posted by prixi@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 1:50 am
LV papillon wins. :mohawk:
i agree!

smilies-7149.png

Originally posted by Kimkhuu@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 3:54 am
Louis Vuitton
:heart: I would buy this LV bag because it would look good with jeans and I usually wear jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->