Are These Bag Ok For A "city Girl"?

Originally posted by mikeijames@Aug 12 2004, 08:42 AM
this is the problem with design features that link the bag to a house. there are few bags that truly stand the test of time: they're usually so plain they withstand trend and cost more than a night's stay at the ritz in paris. the problem i have with bottega (and to be honest with many quilted chanels) is this: does anyone remember when you wouldn't be CAUGHT DEAD with a bottega or a chanel...it was the late eighties and the bags were like the epitome of cheesiness...that's why i'm reluctant about bottega bc if tomas maier flees the brand and its left to die (like say, bally) who's going to want to still carry it?
[snapback]329368[/snapback]​

Haha I remember when Chanel's went cheesey... it was so bad that me being the "out of it" 9 year old that I was... I had a chanel knockoff... with a keychain that had my name on it haning off. :blush: I'm a nerd.

i would get the chanel tote if any but maybe in black with white logo, but i agree with softgrey, maybe going for logos isn't the best idea.

Originally posted by Asdiklon@Jul 3 2004, 05:18 AM
:heart: I would buy this LV bag because it would look good with jeans and I usually wear jeans.
[snapback]303726[/snapback]​

Me too! :heart: :heart: :heart:
I also :heart: the Chanel tote. If only I had the money....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->