Armani Jeans S/S 2010 : Megan Fox by Mert & Marcus

I'll have to agree with the majority of the comments here. This is very dull. She's a pretty girl and that's all I see...

The shots in #16 are better than the first ones posted, but it is still fairly boring and mundane and I expected a lot more with this.
Megan will always look gorgeous regardless, but another missed opportunity IMO.

Even though the campaign is boring, I think she looks absolutely gorgeous and I love the wet hair look on her.

Blah... That's what happens when you put a sexy actress doing a model's job... :rolleyes:

She looks quite sleek and innocent. And I too love her brows in this, they really stand out.

Cristiano Ronaldo's

cristianoronaldoarmani2.jpg

sportscracklepop.com

Are they selling jeans or tweezers? This is a sharp-shaped eyebrows campaign. And it seems to me Cristiano's are even more shaped than Megan's. :innocent:

i love Megan's first shot at #16. her eyes have so much depth.

HOT SHOTS: Just as Megan Fox gazes sexily into the camera for the sultry Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans campaigns for spring, Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo turns up the heat and flexes his abs for the companion men’s ads.

As the official worldwide testimonial, Ronaldo succeeds fellow soccer star David Beckham. The black and white images were shot on location in Madrid by fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and will break in sports, fashion and lifestyle magazines in February.

Ronaldo will also appear on billboards in such cities as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. “Cristiano is a great looking man with the perfect physique of an athlete,” said Armani. “For me, he is the essence of youth – spontaneous, exciting, a real maverick.” Images of the campaign are exclusively available on the Armani Facebook page.
wwd.com

I'm portuguese and I know I should be happy that Ronaldo is doing this, but I can't! :sick: He's just NOT FASHION!

^ i totally agree with you, he looks ridiculous on the pic posted above :yuk:

wat is she eating in the 2nd shot
although i do kind of like the 1st shot

and i have no words for the male model.....NONE except for WTH

Another version with Hind Sahli and Simon Nessman photographed by Takay.

yvymag.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->