Calvin Klein Collection F/W 10.11 : Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

Her expression is striking, it's looking phenomenal so far, good job Lara!

my favourite of the three lara+ck campaigns. i love how clean it is, and her face looks amazing.:heart:

It really is an amazing campaign. It really shows how weak the past couple campaigns have been.

I just couldn`t dream of something more for this collection! This`s the best embodiment of minimalism - pure setting and freaking gorgeous interesting model. It`s CK that I love :heart:

wow, i actually like the second shot :o there's something incredibly
stark about it that works. reminds me of Suvi's Fall07 campaign.

Lara + CK is always a hit for me (I'm still haunted by her beauty shots for their make-up line) but this is out of this world!
Amazing campaign!

The white background quite drags the second shot down.
I love the pose and Lara's powerful expression though.. now that is a woman.

I love the second shot, can't wait to see the rest now. :heart:

I don't really like this,probably because I absolutely hate Lara Stone and everything related with her...
The thing that annoys is that she's not considered a masculine model,so I don't get the reason they chose her for such austere and manly campaign,they should have used a model with more striking features,like Monika Jagaciak

Clean, stark, minimalism at it's very best. The first shot is just outstanding:heart:
I would imagine as a whole this campaign will be something else entirely.
Lara is amazing here.

its a great campaign but i agree with whoever says that the extreme photoshop almost overpowers the 1st image giving it an almost plastic look. That said its still awesome

That first shot's a stunner. I'm loving all this Lara - even the shots that aren't so great - because it feels like such a moment that she's appearing in all these CK campaigns.

I don't really like this,probably because I absolutely hate Lara Stone and everything related with her...
The thing that annoys is that she's not considered a masculine model,so I don't get the reason they chose her for such austere and manly campaign,they should have used a model with more striking features,like Monika Jagaciak

Well i disagree. Monika is really pretty but also very young. Her last campaigns were really amazing but again very young. Anyway, i think this campaign is stunning and not because I really love Lara, but because she delivers strong work. She really suits Calvin Klein.
And that probs why she is chosen and ofcourse she is #1 model in the industry right now :P

Lara-Stone-2_h_article_p.jpg

grazia-magazin.de

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->