Aspen Shopping

VogueParisLover

Reaction score
Hi everybody I didn't see a thread for shopping in Aspen, CO. so I thought I'd start one. There is a Louis Vuitton, J. Mendel, Gucci, and Dior, the selections are good at all of them except Dior. There is also a Fendi, which is my favorite.:heart: There are stores like Distractions and a store that I cannot remember the name of... starts with an N., which carry many designers such as Lanvin, Marni, and Balenciaga... I will say that the stores are small but usually have a good selection. All of the stores are downtown but spread out... I found it tough to find the stores again. There are also many smaller stores like Malo and a Versace Jewelry store that was not owned by Versace. They also have a really good Prada, very good selection both men's and women's. Stores like Gucci and Prada had really stuck-up salespeople but Dior and Louis Vuitton's salespeople were very nice and helpful. Hope this helps.:flower:

Thanks for sharing! I'll be going to spend a vacation in Aspen soon, and would like to know more cool boutiques there!!

Any nice boutiques that carry individual designer labels in Denver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->