Australia's Next Top Model

^They're all on youtube fear not. Besides season one wasn't really that great...if you want to see great check out the second season! That was what Top Model should always be :wink:

I think Alice is going to hands down win this. Alice reminds me of so many models working today... she's a mix of Audrey Marnay and Kamila S --- I can see her booking many jobs in NYC/Paris. She may be uncertain about her beauty, but that's something that can be coaxed out of her until it becomes her. She seems to actually want to learn from this unlike some of the other girls in the house.

If she was as annoying as Paloma, I'd stop watching the show altogether. I can't stand divas!

And yes, the second episode is up. It's just the 5th part that's missing.

And Noahman ---- all past seasons of this show are on Youtube, just do a simple search, hope that helps :smile:

Parts 5 & 6 of episode 2 (Season 3) are up on Youtube!! :D YAY!

i agreed with who was in the bottom two. i think both of them should have been eliminated

Hopefully Paloma improves, she's such a wonderful girl. Sophie, Jane and Alice are other favorites. Kara and Jordan are ok while everything else should be gone sooner or later.

i think Paloma is annoying and really clueless, although her last shot was good

I don't know how "clueless" she is, her work has been top notch. Both during the challenges, commercial, testshoots and photoshoots. Knowing that she has an illness, not eating for a few days and sleeping a lot isn't the easiest condition to be in.

^2 episodes so far..the commercial was in episode 1

thats what i thought, i really dont remember the commercial. maybe i missed that section on youtube

^Yah they filmed the commercial for Season 3 that I posted a couple pages back. Anika won the challenge because of her professionalism and Paloma bitched. Surprised? :lol:

oh that commercial! i remember that! i just think Paloma wont make it very far because of her illness. i mean who would book a model who is known for being unreliable?

I'm hoping her attitude will improve and that her depression and anxiety will be better controlled. I hate her diva-ness, but I adore her look and I don't like being torn like that! I'm really looking forward to watching the new ep tonight.

^Catherine, you'll have to let us know what happened tonight with the episode, I'm on pins and needles for the details :wink:

hey youarearockstar did you want me to tell you what happened last night? like who left etc?

^ If you do can you please type it in white font so those of us who want to wait to see the episode on youtube don't get spoilers? Thanks :smile:

My favourites are Alice and Steph F.

I really hated Cassandra, she was so cheap. Glad she's gone. I don't like Jane either. I can't stand the whole bogan tomboy thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->