Aviator Jacket

I think that the most important thing to remember is that even though it's a trend at the moment, this is a very classic style and can be worn regardless of what the next trend will be. The trick is finding one that's perfect for you.
Invest the money if you really are attracted to the style based on it's own merits - apart from the hype - otherwise it's probably not something to sink your money into.

This one from ASOS is real leather and has a detacheable collar and half price for £60! comes in brown or black
resize

http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Leath...00=4&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black

I love, love, love aviator jackets, it's actually a number one thing on my wish list ^_^

I really do love these jackets :wub: theres something about them that I love, im going to try and track down a nice vintage one for winter before the masses hit on and prices go up, I cant wait to see some street style snaps of people wearing these style jackets for inspo but been july I cant find any anywere yet
I mean yes aviator jackets are love, If you have found that vintage one let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->