Balenciaga Denies Kanye West

ive been to shows that he has turned up to before.

the security and PR let him in to big shows of corse because they dont ask to see an invitation of a celebrity because they assume that they have been sent invitation by the designer's office.
but once inside the press officers magically have to accommodate 2 extra guests in the front row. i remember at chanel once, all these ladies in the front row were complaining they were squashed because him and her came and they had to make way for them

That is so incredibly rude...:innocent:

wenn5041303__oPt.jpg

Screw rapping! Kanye West is all about fashion.

he wrote something about the situation.
i ll try to post it here

Last edited by a moderator:
Perezhilton

In fact, the Golddigger just wrote this blog about his "true love", his "first love."
And it's not rap or hip hop!
Of his recent trip to Paris for fashion week (and not getting into the Balenciaga show), Kanye says:
"I just love the clothes! Lex and I are not there 2 take pictures… I don't have an album about 2 drop… my tour is sold out… I love fashion and this is one of the funnest things we can make time for! I totally love and respect any designer that won't let me come 2 there show… it's their show… they don't owe me anything… Balenciaga is one of the illest lines right now and I don't feel any type of way about not getting in! There's always a catch 22 in being a celeb … your motives are always questioned… but only time will show my true love MY FIRST LOVE is for fashion and I appreciate just being in a position 2 afford 2 be able 2 spend a week in Paris visiting shows. I wish everyone could have this experience, the new music you hear, the new people you meet and most of all the beautiful clothes! I understand that some designers don't want all that unnecessary commotion at there shows, that's what I mean by "I get a lot of attention" … I feel like music and fashion don't bridge enough… at least not as much as it did in the 80's when Madonna and Michael actually influenced designers… there was a give and take. I never use my blog 2 clear stuff up… but this is so close 2 my heart I had 2 say something… Anyone saying something negative has it wrong, they've got me wrong… I just want 2 make great art on every level and fashion shows are one of the best forms of art in the world. Thank you Paris again for the inspiration!!!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Uggh. He should just stop whining about this! I hope Balenciaga would not let him in again for SS09!!! Maybe that's why he's stirring this issue, so he could get in next season.

I hope not.

Is he still at it? Jesus,This is JUST a fashion show he's clearly not used to being denied something.

Well I would ban celebrities from sitting in the front rows,I guess banning them altogether is not realistic, but I wonder how many of them would feel that fashion is their FIRST LOVE if they had to be standing in the back.

Ironically, the Balenciaga soundtrack had Flashing Lights towards the end of it :lol:

I seriously don't get how he gets into so many shows. I mean, Vuitton I can definitely see, but YSL, Viktor and Rolf?

I hope it becomes the newest, hottest trend. I can't stand him, but it's funny when he tries to sound like he knows about fashion.
why only Vuitton????? We're talking about Kanye West not Pharrell Williams.Only Pharrell did work for vuitton(Campaign.....).:flower:
Designers seem to love him.
Fall Winter 2008/09 West and his girlfriend in Paris.
80055908.jpg

80010728.jpg

80022216.jpg

80037796.jpg

80047918.jpg

80061774.jpg

80084446.jpg

He was invited at Chanel, Chloé,Lanvin, YSL,Givenchy,Viktor&Rolf, Stella McCartney and Galliano.+ Cavalli store opening in Paris.
I think that is not a big deal he just need to get over himself, he can be very arrogant sometimes.

I love Kanye. He really does love fashion. He breaks the mold of rappers and is not afraid to go against the grain. I say let him in.

Just looking at Kanye in the pictures clearly show the love of fashion he has. Thanks, Nelia and LetThemEatCAke. I think he looks fabulous.

Kanye did what many fashion fiends do during Fashion Week...attempt to get into a show that they were not invited to. No big deal there...I also like his explanation too.

Oh I love him! Just because he is a rapper/musician/whatever you'd like to call it, he can't enjoy fashion? (Not an actual question, I just don't get why its so delporable that he'd like to attend fashion shows. Fashion and music are so intertwined, even someone mentioned "Flashing Lights" playing at Balenciaga. And I'm a fan, yes, but his answer was cute and seemed truly passionate).

^Well we all love fashion here at tfs. Maye we should all barge in on the shows.

What if Kanye is the new owner of TFS?! Lol, I am in trouble.

I don't really mind if he likes fashion but telling this to press how pissed he didn't get into Balenciaga, just low for me. Though, we should just laugh at him because he got REJECTED :P

I don't really mind if he likes fashion but telling this to press how pissed he didn't get into Balenciaga, just low for me. Though, we should just laugh at him because he got REJECTED :P
He doesnt seem to be coming across as being pissed off about it. :unsure:

I agree :lol:

I don't care about Kanye but I'm glad one fashion house finally did that to a celeb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->