Balenciaga Mens F/W 07.08 Paris

Interesting to see how much of a parallel the women's and men's lines are starting to have. I wonder if this will continue?

oh my, a man in balenciaga, what more could I ask for.

how can u tell.. its just pictures.

I can let you saying that it's boring - because I somewhat think the same thing, that season isn't really inspired - but I acknowledge that the clothes are pure perfection. I'm always very impressed by the quality, the small details, honestly, are gorgeous. This season the pants had small silver buttons with a the Balenciaga blazon engraved on it, fantastic. If you like classic/boy scout clothes, than Balenciaga is all you could have dreamed of. Of course, if you like design, than it's too generic/boring :flower:

those pants with prints or whatever it is....yuck, nothing oh so special about the line

Well, I'd surely like my boyfriend to wear most of these clothes! So, I like it.

this is wonderful and wearable... very masculine yet very chic. you know, it can't always be ridiculous tops and skin-tight pants.

i think the cut of the chinos are sexy and very flattering for a man with a good build.

As someone else already said, I like everything from the waist up. Those first pants are just wretched...
And I'm not feelin' the beige jacket with the fur either...

too boring for my taste i must admit altho there r some good jackets.
i have to say the good looking models make the clothes look good.
not so original, overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->