Balenciaga Mens F/W 07.08 Paris

Interesting to see how much of a parallel the women's and men's lines are starting to have. I wonder if this will continue?

oh my, a man in balenciaga, what more could I ask for.

how can u tell.. its just pictures.

I can let you saying that it's boring - because I somewhat think the same thing, that season isn't really inspired - but I acknowledge that the clothes are pure perfection. I'm always very impressed by the quality, the small details, honestly, are gorgeous. This season the pants had small silver buttons with a the Balenciaga blazon engraved on it, fantastic. If you like classic/boy scout clothes, than Balenciaga is all you could have dreamed of. Of course, if you like design, than it's too generic/boring :flower:

those pants with prints or whatever it is....yuck, nothing oh so special about the line

Well, I'd surely like my boyfriend to wear most of these clothes! So, I like it.

this is wonderful and wearable... very masculine yet very chic. you know, it can't always be ridiculous tops and skin-tight pants.

i think the cut of the chinos are sexy and very flattering for a man with a good build.

As someone else already said, I like everything from the waist up. Those first pants are just wretched...
And I'm not feelin' the beige jacket with the fur either...

too boring for my taste i must admit altho there r some good jackets.
i have to say the good looking models make the clothes look good.
not so original, overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->