jelsoka

Reaction score
170116822222bdc39f1d28f.jpg

sunday times

2hzmgqd.jpg

2dadqv4.jpg

Jessica Michault Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
U G L Y and T A C K Y. It looks H&M Divided...
Bad copy of Comme des Garçons-Yohji Yamamoto without the Japanese minimalistic-cool vibe. The quality of Balenciaga can't stop decreasing...

Of course a few elements are great like the hems on the shirts, those huge houndstooth patterns but it's not enough...

I got a little reference of CDG/yohji with a slight minimal touch of punk. Overall, balenciaga is going dark this spring/summer season and I really like it. I'm fond especially of the vest looks like the one on Anabela. I'm also salivating over the shoes. Especially the metallic ones. Oh, and I'm dying over chanel's and kasia's looks.

Just saw the full collection on nowfashion...and it is utterly HORRENDOUS! :shock: What the heck is that?

And in just a few hours, all the kids are gonna show up here with comments such as, "This is genius! Nicholas at his best!" :innocent:

that white dress is gorgeous, the rest looks interesting first, but really is horrible...omg

It all looks like a winter collection to me. Dog tooth in the summer... I don't know. It's just really not working for me.

I can imagine some of the sleeveless shirts will look nice in editorials and in real life however.

Having looked at the full show and in probably not my best condition to comment since it's past 2 am here, I just want to say that even though I do know more or less what he's about and how he tends to grow obsessions on techniques for a season and explore them explicitly on his collections from start to finish, it's things like these what are just beyond me with this man:

bal1e.jpg

bal2j.jpg

bal3c.jpg

[nowfashion]

I am familiar with sequential or 'evolving' looks that slightly morph into something else but look similar at first glance (I think Chalayan used to do this), but honestly, he's just sending the exact same look with a tiny modification down the runway here.. and several times, not just as a way to make a point on evolution or a technique.. not only the designs themselves scream 'use me' at fashion editors but it looks like he's also giving ideas and using his runway to show the 2 ways of wearing that same item :huh:..

Anyway, just wanted to say that, I am not a Balenciaga fan so I might as well be missing the philosophy behind his insistence on repeated looks. :lol:

I like this one and its two other color variants, but that's about it.

nowfashion

The rest look like something a transvestite would wear. :unsure:

Ok this is going to be one of those Balenciaga collections that will grow on me. I'm not really liking much of it at this point but I'll probably change my mind in a few months after I see it in magazines.

Are they wearing some sort of Doc Martins? Doc Balenciaga's.

Also why do all the models looks really manish? Sorry but :unsure::huh:

saying that this looks like H&M divided is the dumbest thing i've read on tfs in ages.

not such a fan of the looks so far and why are so many looks so similar to each other? i don't get it?

i'm pretty sure the items will look amazing in real life though, as they always do.

The rest look like something a transvestite would wear. :unsure:
Guess those transvestites you've seen have a pretty decent taste :lol:.. I would never picture those in my city wearing something like this.. THIS is actually more their drift...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->