Balenciaga S/S 2006 by David Sims

RyanRyan

Reaction score
With the recent addition of another top model.. I wonder how the layout is going to effectively use all the models casted to do the campaign.

Current girls casted are:

Erin Wasson, Freja Beha, Gemma Ward, Heather Bratton, Hilary Rhoda, Irina Lazareanu, Iselin Steiro, Julia Dunstall, Julia Stegner, Lisa Cant, Madeleine Berrevoets, Tasha Tilberg, Hana Supukouva

Erin Wasson
26.jpg

Freja Beha Erichsen
01.jpg

Gemma Ward
72.jpg

Iselin Steiro
79.jpg

Julia Dunstall
32.jpg

Julia Stegner
37.jpg

Lisa Cant
01.jpg

Madeleine Berrevoets
30.jpg

Hana Soukupova
57.jpg

All pictures from supermodels.nl

Heather Bratton
1846_16162.jpg

Hilary Rhoda
fbalol.jpg

Irina Lazareanu
idmakeupbystephaniekunz14zn.jpg

Tasha Tilberg
202.JPG

All pictures are from their respective threads

I wonder what the theme/set up of the shoot will be. For some reason I can't help thinking Balenciaga is like me: they can't decide on a single favourite model, so they cast the lot :lol: :P

This is interesting as its a mix of 'older' and newer girls, compare Erin to Hilary. Can't imagine how it will turn out.

cosmocat said:
This is interesting as its a mix of 'older' and newer girls, compare Erin to Hilary. Can't imagine how it will turn out.

Thats a good point... its a wide array of newcomers and veterans...

I'm hoping its not merely a collage and actually a photoshoot involving all the girls.. something like what Dolce & Gabbana have been doing for the past few seasons..

it will be very interesting to see how this turns out, as balenciaga does not usually buy a lot of ad space, so you're probably only going to see 4 pages max...they don't buy the space like dolce & gabbana or versace does, so they need to cram the girls into not alot of page...

i'm thinking it will be alot like this campaign from s/s 02, which had 13 girls (pic from bwgreyscale.com)

Attachments

• adv_2798.JPG
    adv_2798.JPG
    400.2 KB · Views: 95
i cant wait to see madeline and heather... heather bratton has to be one of the most insanely gorgeous models I've ever seen. That pic ryanryan posted is just so amazing i cant even explain it

i really don't see the appeal in Lisa Cant......:huh:

Wow, at first I thought Heather Bratton would be one of Hedi Slimane´s androgynous model boys... you wouldn´t notice her in between the cast, I think it would be fun if they mixed her in between...!

I didn´t hear any news before, but are they really planning to do an AD with ALL these girls shown here?!

Gemma and Lisa seem to stick out like sore thumbs. Gemma does wear Balenciaga extremely well, but as for Lisa:huh:

They're all gorgeous and most would be great balenciaga girls! i really don't see julia as fitting in with the type of model they seem to be picking for these ads though? hmm.

Stegner of Dunstall?

I dont see Lisa Cant fitting this mix, there was some on off hearsay about Marta B being in the campaign, I hope she is. Marta's awesome!

LoveLetter said:
Anyone but Gemma, just don't see her as a Balenciaga Girl.

Well it would be her second balenciaga campaign so they must see her as one

Word is some of the girls got sent home during the shoot... so the list is going to dwindle instead of grow :o

I feel so bad for those girls who were cancelled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->