Balenciaga S/S 2006 by David Sims

yourbestfriend said:
Stegner of Dunstall?

Stegner. Great model, but i don't know about for Balenciaga. I agree about Marta though, she'll be great for this campaign!

LoveLetter said:
Anyone but Gemma, just don't see her as a Balenciaga Girl.

Lol she has already been a Balenciaga girl... they wouldn't recast her if she didn't fit their ideal

I count

5 Canadians
3 Americans
2 Dutch

and a Norwegian, German, Danish and Czech Model, Australian

and one Brasilian.

Balenciaga-Erin Wasson/IMG, Freja Beha/IMG, Gemma Ward/IMG, Heather Bratton/Supreme, Hilary Rhoda/IMG, Irina Lazareanu/Marilyn, Iselin Steiro/Women, Julia Dunstall/Women, Julia Stegner/Women, Lisa Cant/Trump, Madeleine Berrevoets/IMG, Tasha Tilberg/IMG + Marta Berzkalna/1 and Sophie Vlaming/DNA + Raquel Zimmerman/DNA Ph. David Sims

I don't get why they added models if they supossedly were cutting some out.

And ditto about the model orgy lol, looks like they just employed half of models.com's top 50 list.

I can't see Gemma with the rest of the girls... for me it doesn't work....

...nevermind maybe it will later. It takes a while for ads to grow on me.

here it is...from yesterday's wwd...

012606_69.jpg

BY THE DOZEN: Balenciaga is on a commercial roll — and its spring advertising campaign is no exception. The ads, slated to break in March magazines, are packed with merchandise and — for the very first time — handbags. Designer Nicolas Ghesquière booked 16 models for photographer David Sims, who captured a good portion of the knockout collection.

Bored, the styling remember me to Miu Miu FW2002 by IVLamsweerde VMatadin :(

Yuck! I was expecting something more creative. This actually reminds me of the Versace ads from a few seasons ago. It's just a little bit more modern looking.

Halcyon said:
I was expecting something more creative. This actually reminds me of the Versace ads from a few seasons ago. It's just a little bit more modern looking.

Yes agree with you.... And why on earth did they have Hilary carry that *unpretty* overexposed bag?! It makes the whole outfit a lot less interesting...... :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->