Balenciaga S/S 2006 by David Sims

Where's Sophie Vlaming!? I am loving it so far...

Mr-Dale said:
Where's Sophie Vlaming!? I am loving it so far...
posted by ipelchen( ex- perfeline i guess:wink: ) in her thread

balenciagass06013hq.jpg

i got a card from balenciaga telling me the spring collection was in, and it had that ad on the back...

kimair said:
i got a card from balenciaga telling me the spring collection was in, and it had that ad on the back...
and will we see Heather Bratton?
or her shoots were canceled?:(

Really...I think that these ads are perfect! Sure, if the clothes were plain and boring, these ads would be too. But because these clothes have so much going on (in a COMPLETELY good way), there is a balance.

Also, the fact that these girls look like they're in some kick *** rock band also adds to the success of the campaign. I mean, wasn't the theme of this collection baroque rockstar? Uh-huh!

Alien Sex Friend said:
and will we see Heather Bratton?
or her shoots were canceled?:(

I'm wondering the same thing .. she really rocks editorials, I think she would have fit in great in that campaign. She wasn't their runway for fall either so maybe she did get cut out :unsure:

^then again, neither were sophie vlaming or madeline berreovets ^ so she still could be in the campaign :flower:

kimair said:
it will be very interesting to see how this turns out, as balenciaga does not usually buy a lot of ad space, so you're probably only going to see 4 pages max...they don't buy the space like dolce & gabbana or versace does, so they need to cram the girls into not alot of page...

i'm thinking it will be alot like this campaign from s/s 02, which had 13 girls (pic from bwgreyscale.com)

wow. its so cute. thanks.

if it weren't for the clothes themselves, it would have been pretty dull. but it looks ok, nothing spectacular

hm maybe it`s not topically now but whatever
scanned by me
Sophie Vlaming, Madeleine Berrevoets, Irina lazareanu, Julia Dunstall

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->