Best Lip Conditioners (any recommendations?)

I recently went out and bought Nuxe Rêve de Miel in the chapstick form and I'm a convert. I still love Burt's Bees - but Nuxe is a miracle worker in cases of great need.

La Mer The Lip Balm. Expensive, yes, but so worth it. The best balm I've ever tried. And I live in Canada, so I have tried quite a few ha.

Eucerin Lip Balm

My personal fave. Very soothing, non irritating and not sticky.

L5605167.JPG

London Drugs

I've been using Fresh Lip Treatments, the Advanced Night Treatment is SO good. Just apply it before bed and in the morning your lips are super soft. :smile:

They have tinted Lip Treatments for the day time too that are gorgeous, very pigmented and lasts a long time. :smile:

I use Ultrabalm from Lush. Works like a charm, the taste is a bit weird though because of the rosewax.

I recently went out and bought Nuxe Rêve de Miel in the chapstick form and I'm a convert. I still love Burt's Bees - but Nuxe is a miracle worker in cases of great need.

Oui. My favorite, the only one that saved me in times of great need.

I continue to like the eos ... my latest acquisition is vanilla mint, which comes in a very cute swirled container :flower: I think the one I got before that was pomegranate.

I looooove burts bees and nuxe, but my latest craze is lukas papaw. also good for irritation and cuts.

Another vote for Reve de Miel! I prefer the one in the jar to the stick, but definitely the best lip balm I've tried. Burt's Bees comes second for me (the original one is better than any of the other flavours), followed by Lucas' Paw Paw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->