Best Self-Tanners

Has anyone tried Jergens natural glow?

I've heard good things about it and am thinking about ordering it from amazon, because they don't sell it in Europe.

^ My mother has it and absolutely loves it. We got in in New York. Can it be shipped to Europe from anywhere?

I love St Tropez tanning mist spray and Bare Escentuals Faux Tan.

i have tried a lot of self-tanners but the best is Polysianes-spray autobronzant hâle naturel from klorane. I highly recommend it! ^_^

How do people using lotions tan their backs? And in what order do you tan your body e.g. feet, then legs, then back/front...?
I think I'm going to try the L'oreal tanner after reading the past few pages of this thread :blush:
I have a Rimmel spray tan that has worked OK before (maybe a smidge orangey for some people) but I did use it in the summer when I already had a base tan.
The face one worked great for me (the darker one, not the fair one) as when I tan in the sun my whole body tans so quick, yet my face is constantly pale, despite using the same low factor... so yeah the Rimmel spray tan for your face is good if you want to avoid wearing foundation in the summer but want your skin to match the rest of your body!
Also you regular tanners who are praised for your natural looking fake tans... do you just constantly exfoliate, moisturise, tan, and repeat every couple of days? And it doesn't go patchy or build up too much? I have only ever used fake tan on my body for a single event such as a party and not carried it on, so I don't know how it would turn out with constant use, but I hate looking deathly in the winter and sunbeds scare the hell out of me haha so I'm considering my options.
Sorry for the super long post and 21 Questions, but fake tanning is one of those beauty minefields that I need advice on, ha ^_^

i never dared to put on a real-fake-tan although i tried the fake tan booth and did not like it - but every now and then in summer i tried the L'oreal sublime bronze cream that makes you looked tanned gradually and it was okay although it does not come off nicely...but rather in patches and not gradually - so for me fake tan does not work

Clarins Liquid Bronze is absolutely heavenly for the face, and I love ModelCo's tan airbrush in a can for the body. Both of which produce great, natural results to leave the skin gently tanned... none of that jordan katie price look.

I'm really tempted to try the Clarins for the face now...i've only tried St Tropez fake tan, but it looks really good and really natural on my olive skin. Like someone said, it does make you look a bit muddy at first but after a few hours it looks so natural and golden brown. I once tried the Johnson gradual tan moisturiser and it was kinda bad. But my housemate uses it and it looks good on her.

i have a st. tropez applied at the salon sometimes and it looks gorgeous and then i top it up with the st. tropez everyday airbrush. i find it works best coz its a mist and its gradual

oh i must admit that i am damn suprised by Dove Summer Glow - i treied it before and it was baaad - almost no-color shows and it was rather dirty looking.
But after my friend talked to me about this, and how good it is, i bought - i applied twice and ppl in work notice ( you have A TAN - O_o !! big thing for me coz i am damn,damn white and pale ) :smile:

ive been told that loreal sublime bronze-the gel for the face and body work really well-ive seen people use it as well and they have really natural results. my only problem is i am a lot more pale than they are but i still purchased a bottle to try it out- does anyone have any tips or cautions for when i am using this?

oh i must admit that i am damn suprised by Dove Summer Glow - i treied it before and it was baaad - almost no-color shows and it was rather dirty looking.
But after my friend talked to me about this, and how good it is, i bought - i applied twice and ppl in work notice ( you have A TAN - O_o !! big thing for me coz i am damn,damn white and pale ) :smile:

but it just smells really bad, i try to apply it right before bed so i dont have to smell it.

I live in England (where, seemingly, the sun never shines) and my natural skin colouring is pretty much that of milk. Seriously, I could give Casper the Friendly Ghost a run for his money...

I have tried an obscene number of tanning products and my all-time favourite is Rodial Brazilian Tan. Gisele Bundchen and Eva Mendes use this, too.

The colour is beautiful, refuses to streak and the fragrance is unusually scrumptious... it's kind of toffee yoghurt married with the baby-powder scent of Cabbage Patch dolls.

I have bee using Fake bake's air brush instant self tanning spray...i likes it lots and lots!!
it gives me a nice golden/slightly brown color i so desperately crave...and it has just the slightest scent of biscuits...which compared to other tanning products i have tried (ahem, tan towels! can you say i stink like fritos corn chips?) and the scent never really develops into anything offensive....

i think i paid $31 (US) for 207 ml at ULTA...which isnt bad, except that the instructions arent that clear and i thought that the bronzing guide of the spray was like the color i was going to get, so i just kept on spraying and spraying and spraying....and after a week its almost empty...(cry)...but i'm new to the whole sunless tanner thing...

i think my only problem with this is that it doesnt seem to take to my legs as much as the rest of my body....

can anyone recommend a product for my legs..which are ghastly white nomatter what season it is.......

i want to try Xen-tan or the Sun tanner that Kandee Johnson uses....hmm

Okay I cannot say that I've tried manny self tanners, well in fact I have only tried one. I really like it. It's from Darphin Paris. It's a light gel that is non-scented. I love it, it goes on smooth and light, and leaves no streaks and has a nice tint.

Update On Fake Bake

I have bee using Fake bake's air brush instant self tanning spray...i likes it lots and lots!!
it gives me a nice golden/slightly brown color i so desperately crave...and it has just the slightest scent of biscuits...which compared to other tanning products i have tried (ahem, tan towels! can you say i stink like fritos corn chips?) and the scent never really develops into anything offensive....

i think i paid $31 (US) for 207 ml at ULTA...which isnt bad, except that the instructions arent that clear and i thought that the bronzing guide of the spray was like the color i was going to get, so i just kept on spraying and spraying and spraying....and after a week its almost empty...(cry)...but i'm new to the whole sunless tanner thing...

i think my only problem with this is that it doesnt seem to take to my legs as much as the rest of my body....

can anyone recommend a product for my legs..which are ghastly white nomatter what season it is.......

i want to try Xen-tan or the Sun tanner that Kandee Johnson uses....hmm

OKAY, SO i was cleaning my bathroom just now, and i noticed on my baseboard is all this residue from the fake bake bronzer...this is a DEFINATE no no...i will not be purchasing this product again...i do NOT like a bathroom that is covered in bronze!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->