Best Sunscreen

What does everyone use on their BODY for sunscreen?
Which ones are good for being non greasy and pore clogging?

LoveMyBoots said:
^ What do you mean? "stable formulation"

stable formualtion means that it doesnt start degrading after you start putting it on and you wont need to reapply after 2 hours like you do with a unstable formulation

I use the Neitrogena Dry Touch SPF 55 for the body. because of the silicone in it, your skin feels very smooth to the touch

Dear Clinique Sunscreen users,

which one do you suggest to protect my face? ^_^ I see there are different types like spf50 and spf15+anti aging and so on.. I'm confused.. :unsure: Thank you!! :flower:

Hmm. The consumer choice group Which? did a survey on some sunscreens.

Even though Piz Buin/Soltan tout the highest UVA rating, they failed tests miserably.

Message?
Use Garnier.
Oh, and that has Mexoryl in it too... Not sure how it is in America.

i use la roche posay anthelios spf 60 for my body and Neutrogena's ultra sheer dry touch sunblock in spf 45

i'm really liking neutrogena's ultra sheer..but i've heard raves about Shiseido sunscreen (which seems kinda steep)

anyone tried it and what are your thoughts about it?

gsquared said:
i'm really liking neutrogena's ultra sheer..but i've heard raves about Shiseido sunscreen (which seems kinda steep)

anyone tried it and what are your thoughts about it?

Its watery, thin, and feels matte. Great under makeup. It doesnt offer as much protection as your LRP 60 but more than your Neutrogena SPF 45. the dry touch is pretty thick, isnt it?

I apply Kiehl's vital sun protection sunscreen lotion for face and body. It's superb.

Sunlotion with no smell, where do I find that?

Hi:wink:

Do you know about any sun lotion that does not smell, have high UVB and UVA protection? And that absorbs fast into the body? Where do I find a sun lotion like that in the US?

Thank you for helping me.

Try Anthelios lotion 50+ from La Roche-Posay for face and body,it's fragrances and oil free,and it's very protective against UVB and UVA,the best I know.

Katarina said:
Try Anthelios lotion 50+ from La Roche-Posay for face and body,it's fragrances and oil free,and it's very protective against UVB and UVA,the best I know.

ok, but do you get brown then? Because I want to get a little bit brown you know.

^If by brown you mean tan, then YES you will. One of the biggest misconceptions is that if you use Sunscreen (with high SPF) you won't get tanned.

^Yes,u will tan,this is what used this summer,and can tell u that I am under Accutane for acne treatement,and I got super tanned after a month on south Europe's beachs : ) ,but in the same time with a heigh protection.

I bought NO-AD SPF 60 is that a good one? Somebody who has expieriences with that one?

sasscam said:
What does everyone use on their BODY for sunscreen?
Which ones are good for being non greasy and pore clogging?

i use "neutrogena fresh cooling body mist sunblock spf 45"
it is very light--not greasy at all. it doesn't really feel like sunscreen! i have very fair skin, and it has worked for me really well. it doesn't look white on clothes, so it easy to re-apply.

i use Roc[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1] Minesol Mineral cream[/SIZE][/FONT] SPF50

I bought Clinique spf 50 both for body and face. For face it was fine and i could stay pale all over but after some weeks my whole body started peeling esp on legs. It was awful and i don't understand why since it wasn't burnt nor brown. Oh and it was the first time peeling like this so i suppose it's Clinique's fault. :(

Sunscreen??

I live in the UK and never considered sunscreen a priority until now because i am thinking about my skin in the future. Is it important to reapply sunscreen every time you go outside (even in the middle of Briitsh winter) or is just once in the morning enough? I was also wondering what other brands of moisturiser and/or sunscreen other memebers like to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->