Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab

they are- the anniversary oils are up on the site now in the limited edition area:heart:
Beth told me she thought I would love the Red Phoenix one- she knows my tastes so I will have to get a bottle:blush:
I am wearing Dreamland from the Poe series right now :wub: so gorgeous- I love soft jasmine and this is quite nice.
I got that today plus the Blood Moon- spicy- Devil's Night- boozy, spicy-sugary and touch of musk, and Desire- which I used to have an imp of and loved it so I figured I should have a bottle.
Judging from your picks Hanne, you would like Sudha Sugara too:flower:

I'll have to check it out, too bad I allready sent my order..
Sudha Sugara is actually on my maybe list ( I thought it sounded pretty similar to Alice and Dana O'Shee - but I prefered the reviews of those to Sudha Sugara )

What do these "imps" and bottles look like? I'd love it if someone could post a picture? I am getting curiouser and curiouser by the hour...
I live in Europe - are there no stores anywhere in Europe where they sell these perfume oils, so i can smell them first??
(I'm in between Lisbon-Copenhagen-Geneva-Berlin right now, I know it's crazy)

Hanne, you are right- they are similar:D its milky with a hint of ginger.
Browneyes, go to ebay right now and type in a search for "Bpal"- you can see what the bottles and imps look like. The catalog oils all have a b/w label and the limited oils have different, more fun labels.

Browneyes said:
I live in Europe - are there no stores anywhere in Europe where they sell these perfume oils, so i can smell them first??
No stores that I am aware of (correct me if I'm wrong Orchide) in Europe..but the BPAL forum lists very extensive reviews..which was what guided my choices.

^^Thanks to both of you :kiss: I really want to try these, but I'm not much of an internet shopper :doh: But something seems to indicate that they are worth it...

get some off ebay to get you hooked first:innocent: *says the enabler*:lol:

Browneyes what kind of scents do you like ? vanilla ? Musk ? flower ? woods ? green ? ozon ? amber ? ..I can try and find some reviews you might like, so you know what to look for on ebay :flower:

I tend to like citrus, rose, jasmine, and woody green scents. And I currently wear a fig perfume called Philosykos by Diptyque, which i love. Its scent is of fig tree leaves and white cedar.
But I'm also a fan of vanilla as long as it's not too sweet.

HBoogie said:
I just ordered a sample set of 6 oils -- Imp's Ears, they call 'em (how cute!). I chose Snake Oil, O, Morocco, Gluttony, Blood Kiss, and Queen of Sheba. Can't wait for them to arrive!

Spill the bean HBoogie - what was your impression ?

Oh and i also like spicy scents like geranium, cinnamon and cloves, but i've never tried these in perfume..

I got the Milk Moon limited edition a couple of days ago..and blighmy..it's strong stuff..they kid you not when they say it's 85-100% perfume oil - I put some on yesterday morning..and I can still smell it faintly on my wrist..

I'm more ambiance smelling that I had throught..maybe a bit too foody, too honey'y ...despite it being the lunar oil of May my husband gets x-massy associations when he smells it on me..

yes, they are pure oils- no carriers- so remember also that the smell in the bottle is not necessarily the way it will smell on you~ the oils mix with your skin chemistry and can morph from what the bottle scent is- a little goes a long ways^_^

nope, just the 5ml I ordered on E-bay (Milk Moon) the seller gave me two imps extra : Darkness and Intrique (not my kinda scents unfortunately..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->