Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I was staying out of this before this speculation popped up and how ridiculous it is... because all of these A-listers (Ben, Jen, Leo) were so low-key before Blake.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/blake-lively-nude-ben-affleck-black-eye-06-2011

Didn't someone here say Leslie Sloane was also Jennifer Garner's publicist? Maybe Jen was warned about something and went Sidney Bristow on Ben. I'm just messing, but it's way too amusing too ignore.

Last edited by a moderator:
I truly don't think Leo put that much thought into this relationship (I believe it's just a summer fling - what he always does when he breaks up with a serious relationship) and I wouldn't be surprised if he was seeing other women at the same time (or if he was even truly aware or not that Blake is actually trying to become a serious actress and not just some girl that does Chanel ads and shows up at fashion events looking model-esque. Oh god, I'm sorry. I love you Leo but it has to be said.) And now all of it has blown up into this huge thing....I just find it hilarious. Hopefully, it'll teach him something. Nothing against Blake at all. But grow up, Leo. You are an amazing actor and you seem like an intelligent person but you can't date 20-21 year olds forever. It might be "okay" now but in a few years it's going to be creepy. Grow uppppp. Date a woman that's at least 30! I would die of shock if he did. Haha.

ETA: I also hope Jennifer Garner was somehow behing the photo leaks. I mean, it's probably completely bs but it would be bad *** imho.

Well they look happy on the boat in Venice (post #412) NOT! Aside from the holding hands pics they haven't looked very couplyl. It's weird. It's almost like can we rewind 2 weeks and do this again? It's like PR gone wrong. Somebody needs to yell CUT, rewind the tape, now let's try this again....ACTION! :lol:

Okay, I was staying out of this before this speculation popped up and how ridiculous it is... because all of these A-listers (Ben, Jen, Leo) were so low-key before Blake.
http://www.thesuperficial.com/blake-lively-nude-ben-affleck-black-eye-06-2011.

thesuperficial.com - :flower: that´s hilarious! poor Ben! he got his punishment for having a wandering eye , might I suggest literally (at least methaphorically if it was an accident :innocent: )

or maybe he was fighting with Leo over Blake? :wink:

:lol: Oh god. The black eye. He must have ran out and got into a fight with Harvey over him leaking the pictures but then found out Jennifer was behind it.

IT'S FUN TO TURN CELEBS LIVES INTO A SOAP OPERA.

Well they look happy on the boat in Venice (post #412) NOT! Aside from the holding hands pics they haven't looked very couplyl. It's weird. It's almost like can we rewind 2 weeks and do this again? It's like PR gone wrong. Somebody needs to yell CUT, rewind the tape, now let's try this again....ACTION! :lol:

well in their defence: I hardly see celebrity couples behaving like couples when outside their homes...even in the beginning...right now, no couple comes to my mind who does the pda kind of thing when outside safe when they walk red carpets and put on a show or ´smaller´(in the way like less famous) celebs

That's not Blake Lively though....

^^Huh there's plenty of celebrity PDA: Selena & Justin, Rachel & Ryan (when they were together), Brad & Angie...just google celebrity PDA you'll see plenty. No it's not for every couple. They just seem too sudden for me I guess even though they've probably been hooking up for a while.

LOL @Lawaldorf

That's not Blake Lively though....

hahahahah....touché....if the general public was as gullible as the publicists seem to believe...then, damn...you could literally deny anything.

one particular song comes to mind: "she caught me on the counter (It wasn't me)...Saw me bangin' on the sofa (It wasn't me)...She even caught me on camera (It wasn't me)"

^^Huh there's plenty of celebrity PDA: Selena & Justin, Rachel & Ryan (when they were together), Brad & Angie...just google celebrity PDA you'll see plenty. No it's not for every couple. They just seem too sudden for me I guess even though they've probably been hooking up for a while.

Selena & Justin ? They are like 12 or something, I wouldn´t call them A-list

Rachel & Ryan ? Neither was A-list when they started dating, they were rather mainstream starters with ´Notebook´at that point

Brad & Angie ? Well, I won´t get into that...I never followed them close enough to google pda-pics of them, I just know that he was married to Jen, then he started working with Angie and then I saw them with a bunch of kids...and all their red carpet lovey-dovey pda-show does not interest me in the least

I won´t google celebrity PDA - sounds funny though :flower: made me laugh out loud... I wouldn´t bear to get pics à la Paris Hilton... :lol:

___I think Leo and Blake are a very curious couple and have me interested as to how their fling will evolve...it surely has revived my gossip interest

Here is LAiney's take, so amusing as alwyas, I totally forgot about THE P****Y POSSE

Being together is the best damage control

But it’s also important not to look like she’s having too good of a time. After all, Blake’s reputation has been soiled this week by a major nudie leak. This however is a clever distraction:

Hey, don’t look at my t*ts. Here’s my new boyfriend and he’s really famous and he still wants to be with me despite all that’s happened.

These are fresh photos of Blake Lively and Leonardo DiCaprio on a boat together in Venice continuing their European holiday. Blake, as you can see spent some time on her phone looking concerned. Perhaps with her lawyer trying to figure out how to make her denials sound more convincing. I don’t think there’s anyone who actually believes she’s not the one in those shots.

Many of you actually do believe though that she orchestrated all of this herself. I personally don’t buy that but I do see your point. She’s just now kicking off major promotion for The Green Lantern and many already believe that when the reviews come out, she’ll be called the weakest link. Also, the timing of her swift denial made many of you suspicious. It was almost as if she sent out her own press release alerting people to the existence of those naked shots.
As I’ve already said though, I prefer the theory that someone has a grudge and is really enjoying taking it out on her.

Blake will be making an appearance at Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards with co-star Ryan Reynolds and she’s probably working very hard to convince Leo to come with her. I had to laugh at the quote in the US Weekly story that said, “he’s never felt like this before”.

As IF a member of the P****Y posse would ever let those words come out of his mouth.

^No these are confimed if you like I can find you pics with Zuniga, and there is evn an interview with Leo pre Titanic where he brings Paris with him and introduces her as his gf.

I omitted all of the ones that where supposed hook ups.

DUDE. Can you find the interview where he says that? The only stuff I remember about their relationship (or whatever it was) was her talking about it, not him. Haha. This is like a car accident--- Hilton repulses me but I can't stop wanting to know more about their fling.

She looks bad on the water taxi. Her hair, especially. Plus she looks pissed and then hides. :lol: I don't think I've ever seen her hide from the paps before.

LOL. The pictures of Ben with the black eye are probably completely unrelated, however, it's such a hilarious coincidence! I love it! :rofl:

As for Blake, she does look quite distressed in those new pictures with Leo.
I wonder if Leslie just told her about the second set of pics? :smile:

DUDE. Can you find the interview where he says that? The only stuff I remember about their relationship (or whatever it was) was her talking about it, not him. Haha. This is like a car accident--- Hilton repulses me but I can't stop wanting to know more about their fling.

She looks bad on the water taxi. Her hair, especially. Plus she looks pissed and then hides. :lol: I don't think I've ever seen her hide from the paps before.

I will try and find the article but it might take some digging, thankfully my internship allows me a lot free time to roam the internet.

And as Lainey pointed out, Blake is supposed to look bad and distressed remeber she is playing the victim now, its all about public perception.

why would anyone think blake would bring a date to the movie awards. she very rarely did events with Penn. It would be out of character for both of them to bring dates.
Secondly maybe maybe maybe Leo likes Blake.

imo Bar was a 5 year rebound for Leo. Judging Leo girlfriends by looks is pretty ineffective. bar though hot is pretty boring and docile and seems to take a lot of crap. while Gisele and Blake have more in common based on their hot bodies, forever debatable facial looks, bubbly, always excited full of energy personalities.

I think there is a lot of projection going on with respect to Leo and a lot of judgement going on in respect to blake.

:lol: I agree... I want to see that interview!

I almost feel a little bad for Blake, I mean she's obviously fallen for Leo's "I'm a famous actor who can date any hot girl and f*** a bunch of others on the side quietly but spend enough money on the main girlfriend for her to look the other way" routine, and it appears that she's really trying to become his long-term girlfriend. Of course, to him she's pretty much just another hot blonde. I can't completely feel sorry for her because I just don't think she has much talent, but she is very caught up in herself. All of the hype about her right now is not good for her acting career... if she wants to be known as a serious actress, then dating Leo is not the way to go. Sure, dating Leo helped Bar's career a lot, but still she is known as one of Leonardo DiCaprio's girlfriends. It's not like she's landed any really good campaigns over the years. Gisele was different; she was already an extremely successful model. But acting and modeling are different... to have critical success in the acting business, women need to be serious and not play the dumb blonde role.

Leo's dating Blake has made me lose a lot of my respect for him as an actor and person... he seriously needs to grow up and not be so shallow.

Selena & Justin ? They are like 12 or something, I wouldn´t call them A-list

Rachel & Ryan ? Neither was A-list when they started dating, they were rather mainstream starters with ´Notebook´at that point

Brad & Angie ? Well, I won´t get into that...I never followed them close enough to google pda-pics of them, I just know that he was married to Jen, then he started working with Angie and then I saw them with a bunch of kids...and all their red carpet lovey-dovey pda-show does not interest me in the least

I won´t google celebrity PDA - sounds funny though :flower: made me laugh out loud... I wouldn´t bear to get pics à la Paris Hilton... :lol:

___I think Leo and Blake are a very curious couple and have me interested as to how their fling will evolve...it surely has revived my gossip interest

What does A list have to do with anything? You said "celebrity couples". Plenty of them who are photographed often by the paparazzi, some of them on a almost daily basis display PDA. Lots of them don't. Leo's up and down with it. This was one of the first photos of Leo & Bar when they first started dating: http://tinypic.com/r/25incjn/7

why would anyone think blake would bring a date to the movie awards. she very rarely did events with Penn. It would be out of character for both of them to bring dates.
Secondly maybe maybe maybe Leo likes Blake.....

I think there is a lot of projection going on with respect to Leo and a lot of judgement going on in respect to blake.

As Ive learnt, theres no point trying to point out the obvious to most bloggers when it comes to anything surrounding Blake Lively. If it doesnt match with the "image" they have of her, then its ignored. Even a picture of her looking rightfully stressed during what must be an embarrasing time is pre planned & calculated. Shes a fame wh*re - and that is it apparently. No if, buts or maybe's about it.

^Actually I think most people are just cynical about celebrities and PR in general. I don't know any celebrity that doesn't get a considerable amount of negativity unless they're the very private kind that you rarely see or hear about outside of their work.

@OhsolivelyWell I think part of it is what almost everyone here has been saying (even Blake fans) her pr campaign ie her massive overexposure and basically elevating her just because she is blond, tall, skinny and cute. That's where the hostility comes from when a girl who stars on a mediocre not that popular show (barely get 1million viewers), who has not yet shown that she has talent is gets 3 Vogue covers (one was the best dressed supplement) is on Time's 100 most influential list and is called a fashion icon it pisses people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->