Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I think Leo did screentests with a few different actresses.

So no pictures of them together since the nude pictures??

Funny isn't it, how when one does not want to be photographed, caught by the paps they can easily keep undercover. This just proves that the hand holding pics and pap blitz in POrtofino and France was a total set up.

It's clearly this. Watch how he behaves with this blonde:

I've noticed with a lot men the dumber the woman is the happier they are. I've never seen Russell and Leonardo smile more in my life even though you could tell they were all thinking 'she's an idiot.' :lol:

Funny isn't it, how when one does not want to be photographed, caught by the paps they can easily keep undercover. This just proves that the hand holding pics and pap blitz in Portofino and France was a total set up.

totally agree with you!

I've noticed with a lot men the dumber the woman is the happier they are. I've never seen Russell and Leonardo smile more in my life even though you could tell they were all thinking 'she's an idiot.' :lol:
:lol:

It plays back to the subservient women and male dominance fact. I know tonnes of girls who are actually smart but they act like the biggest bimbos around guys and yes these girls are definitely more popular with the males :rolleyes:

They were totally taking the piss with her and she just played along and it's girls like that really piss me off. It's ridiculous and @babyjane you're right, I've watched other interviews these two have done and I've never seen them smile and laugh like that.

Are we suprised by this, Leo has dated the following woman (please fill in the blanks if I'm missing someone:(

Paris Hilton
Bridget Hall
Amber Valletta
Kristen Zuniga
Giselle Bundchen
BAr Refaeli
Blake Lively

That says something about the guy.

Has he actually been seen with all of those girls? Because I think the only ones he was actually photographed dating were Gisele, Bar, and Blake.

I'm sure he gets around, don't get me wrong! But I also think sometimes if he's seen flirting with someone at a party publicists and the media blow it up into a relationship.

^No these are confimed if you like I can find you pics with Zuniga, and there is evn an interview with Leo pre Titanic where he brings Paris with him and introduces her as his gf.

I omitted all of the ones that where supposed hook ups.

It definitely does. They are almost all models. He is 36 and dating a 23 year old. Superficial, perhaps? Insecure? I.E., likes his arm candy to boost his ego?

I have always thought he is a good actor, but for me some of his best stuff was very early on, like Gilbert Grape, for e.g., or the Basketball Diaries.

LOL. :lol: I love how the tabloids are trying to create this fairy-tale romance. Speculating about Leo settling down with Blake when he and Bar split up two weeks ago after dating for 5 years?

:D It makes me laugh how this is even considered a "relationship", they have been seen together about 3 or 4 times, I see it as a rebound. Why would he jump into a another serious relationship right after dating someone for 5 yrs.

Also I still feel like he is trying to make Bar jealous with this sudden PDA, and he suddenly he seems fine with razzies.No running ...:lol:

I doubt he likes being on the cover of US weekly, so this fling ain't going to last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Water Taxi Twosome

JustJared:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively ride a water taxi on Thursday (June 2) in Venice, Italy.

The two have been taking in the sights and enjoying their time together in Europe.

Last Friday, the 23-year-old Green Lantern star and 36-year-old actor left their hotel in Saint-Paul, France, separately before being spotted holding hands during a romantic stroll in Monte Carlo.

Leo reportedly even introduced Blake as his girlfriend when they attended a Grand Prix viewing bash aboard a yacht.

“I’ve never seen him like this with a girl,” an insider told Us Weekly.

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-water-taxi-06.JPG

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-water-taxi-03.JPG

leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-water-taxi-01.JPG

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/06/03/leonardo-dicaprio-blake-lively-water-taxi-twosome/

Photos: INFdaily

Right now he may be sticking w her just so it looks good (like he didn't abandon the poor girl after the nude pics scandal). I'm more curious to see what happens in a month or two...

^Well he is scheduled to be in Australia for the Gatsby movie in August.

I have to say that Leo is one of the best actors of his generation. I dont agree with his women taste's though..Blake..ugh

I would love to be able to listen in on that phone conversation; might it be about a certain set of pictures? :wink:

I don't know what to think about this romance, but Leo is not looking like the type to commit, nor does he stray far from his "type". It will likely be a short-lived fling.

I have to say that Leo is one of the best actors of his generation. I dont agree with his women taste's though..Blake..ugh

I so agree with you on the acting thing, I especially love his work in Gilbert Grape and The Aviator. Acting wise he makes fantastic choices. I would be pissed if his private life became a spectacle like the Jolie, its so hard to watch Jolie movies now and see past the media created persona, really ruins the movie experience for me and I always thought Jolie had a potential to be a great actress like Cate Blanchet or Vivien Leigh.

Yeah...I don't see this being longterm once he goes to Australia and she's back in NY for GG. Unless she's cool with an open relationship.

JustJared:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively ride a water taxi on Thursday (June 2) in Venice, Italy.

The two have been taking in the sights and enjoying their time together in Europe.

great to see new pics of them...they do look more stressed this time - instead on focusing and enjoying Venice she has to check with her rep, management and surely a couple more people (mum, dad...) and try to safe and look how to get out of this sticky situation about those leaked pics...

He also does look like he wished she would rather have her hands on him than on her phone, maybe he´s checking her pics every now and then to be kept reminding who´s with him on that boat :smile: ...but well, c´est la vie...

I would love those 2 to fly back to L.A together today or tomorrow ... that would definitely make it sort of ´official´

Here is a very interesting take on the situation, apparantly according to this story (take it for what its worth its Star) Leo in between hook ups with Blake had a hook up with another gal. I really agree with this sites analysis of Leo though.

Ever since Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively hugged each other on Steven Spielberg’s yacht in Cannes, there have been lots of reports of all of the “other” ladies Leo has been spending time with after his split from Bar Refaeli. Sidenote: there were lots of stories of his “other” ladies while he was still with Bar too. Anyway, even though this Blake ‘n Leo romance is being sold to us - HARD - it looks like Leo is still sampling a wide array of international model biscuits. My assumption: Blake is fine with it, because she thinks she gets to be the “official girlfriend”. In my mind, this mindset is called “Pulling A Biel”. Anyway, Star Magazine has an interesting report about how Leo spent a few days in between nuzzling Blake’s bolt-ons:
Well, that was fast! Leonardo DiCaprio started a hot new romance with Blake Lively while traveling in Europe in mid-May. But while it may have been love at first sight for Blake, Leo seemed to have other ideas.​

Just days after trolling around Portofino, Italy with Blake, he was spotted with a sexy brunette named Natalie at the exclusive Monte Carlo Beach Club, where they shared a private cabana facing the sea away from prying eyes.​

Then, on May 27, two days later, he was back with Blake, touring Saint-Paul de Vance in France. (Star quote)​

Yesterday, Lainey discussed what Leo’s possible response - publicly or privately - would be to Blake’s ongoing nude photo scandal. I say “scandal” when really I mean “probably one of the best things that’s ever happened to her career, long-term.” While Leo’s general MO seems to be to keep everything low-key, without scandal, without any mainstream reports of his dirtier side, I wonder if Leo is changing it up a bit. The simple fact that Leo is with Blake for now is surprising when you look at his history. And the fact that they keep getting pap’d all over Europe, and that he’s still into it? Also interesting.​

I think privately, Leo is definitely into the “trashy” element that Blake is currently bringing to the table, but publicly he wants to be seen as Mr. Hollywood, Mr. Mainstream, the next George Clooney/Tom Hanks-style move star. The Clooney comparison is interesting, especially since so many of you think Leo might be in the closet. Some of you think Clooney is too. I disagree on both counts. I don’t think either Clooney or Leo are gay. I think they’re into women (at least “women” who are physically women right now, but might not have been born that way). And I think they both like it really, really dirty. They like some “extra”.​

So… what does this mean for Blake and Leo? Will he stick with her through this “scandal” or will he ditch her and go back to his low-key, no drama, Mr. Hollywood power player image? Or is he still enchanted by the bolt-ons, at least until the end of the summer? I don’t know. It’s a mystery to me.​

Lol @ Pulling a Biel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robert0199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"