Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^This thread is evidence that he knows what he is doing. :wink:

^That is hilarious so now Huvane has both of his girls set up with faux-mances, Aniston and Lively just in time for the release of their summer movies. Ha! THis is awesome, isn't Huvane known for his strategy of getting a bf for Aniston before each movie opening.

I cannot wait to read the comments on this from you guys! So much fun!
wait, no, i totally missed it. there are two Huvane's (brothers). one is Stephen (he's behind Gwyneth and Anne H.) and other one is Kevin from CAA (he's behind Blake, Jan, Reese). since they tend to cooperate sometimes that explains the "merge" of all the other actresses. damn, i had no clue there are two of them.:ninja: when Scarlett attended the wedding they said it was due to Jim Roth who's at CAA (but her official info says she's has True Public Relations for PR and WME for agent).

what's weird that in some articles it says Kevin's Jen's PR then in another how it's Stephen. so weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Kevin Huvane is the very powerfull CAA agent - along with Bryan Lourd they are the biggest agents at CAA (founders), Stephen is the PR rep. Yes they are brothers.

Scarlett used to be at WME but now she is with CAA (and Jim Toth - Resse's hubby), may be you just looked at outdated info.

I don't get how a relationship rumour became a big tribunal for Blake.
Seriously, maybe they are really a couple and we will never find out how they ended up together. Or maybe they are just friends, it's not the first they've been spotted together. I remember when Leo was looking for his Daisy Buchanan him and Blake went out for dinner.So maybe they became friends, that's all.
But of course a leggy blond starlet, who hangs out with one of Hollywood's most influencial actor means a strategical romance...
This thread is like the Prada Fall 2011 campaign,we keep torturing ourselves to find out what's going on, instead of waiting for the real explanation.

^Kevin Huvane is the very powerfull CAA agent - along with Bryan Lourd they are the biggest agents at CAA (founders), Stephen is the PR rep. Yes they are brothers.

Scarlett used to be at WME but now she is with CAA (and Jim Toth - Resse's hubby), may be you just looked at outdated info.
oh! probably, that would explain totally her invitation for RW's wedding. :flower:

Actually Blake Lively's publicist is Leslie Sloane-Zelnick who reps Kate Beckinsale, Patrick Dempsey, Megan Fox, Michael J Fox, Chris Rock, Zoey Saldana, Diane Kruger, Jennifer Lopez, and Rene Zellweger. She used to manage Lindsay Lohan (whom she dropped) and Britney Spears (who fired her when she was still crazy). :flower:

deadline

^Hey thanks for the correction. Karma to you!

Yeah I think that is even worse. I saw the USWeekly story and it basically says that Leo has been pursuing Blake since Nov of 2010 and, and this is a quote, Blake's friends say that he has been texting and calling her nonstop but Blake wants to take things slow. LOL. You gotta love this!!

He seems to be a fan of Gossip Girl:

1. Goes clubbing with Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan (Carter Baizen)
2. Co-starring with Armie Hammer and Ed Westwick in J. Edgar
3. Banging Blake Lively

Actually Blake Lively's publicist is Leslie Sloane-Zelnick who reps Kate Beckinsale, Patrick Dempsey, Megan Fox, Michael J Fox, Chris Rock, Zoey Saldana, Diane Kruger, Jennifer Lopez, and Rene Zellweger. She used to manage Lindsay Lohan (whom she dropped) and Britney Spears (who fired her when she was still crazy). :flower:

deadline
OH! thanks for the correction! i read she's with Kevin so that's why i was saying it. :flower:

^^Hilarious :D But I guess that's just how Hollywood works really.

I cannot wait for the promotional lay out for The Green Hrnet (or whatever its called sorry too lazy to google, its coming out on 06/17) that's all anybody is going to ask her. Now all she needs is for Leo to keep his "shagging" on the down low or may be the rags (with the help of Blakes pr) will just ignore his shenanigans in Europe with the models and keep this "relationship" going.

deadline

This explains a lot. Bad move Blake. Leslie helps ruin Britney and Lindsay. I assumed she was fired from her agency since she's never mentioned anymore.

It would have been great for Blake's career if they were an actual 'couple' but it seems that Leo is just being Leo... so it might be best for her to just do her own thing and work hard...

It is a double edge sword for a tv actress trying to become a big screen actress to start dating an A list movie star. A good example is Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt... certainly that mariage gave her the career she has now. I think if she was never married to him she probably would have had done a few romantic comedy flops and then go back to television or maybe just do supporting roles... She has great comedic range as an actress but she doesn't vary her projects enough or whatever... At the same time, the amount of unnecessary hate and critic she receives is because she is Brad Pitt's ex-wife...

Also, look at Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith... even though he is a big movie star, she is reduced to cable television... and will always be known more for being his wife than any role she has ever played.

There are some positive examples like Michelle Williams but she is truly talented. Of course no one wants to be Katie Holmes who forfeit any chance at a decent career by marrying Tom Cruise.

It is always best to gain recognition on your own merit because it's hard to say how the public will react to the relationship, breakup, or whatever... Blake would do herself more justice by modeling her career after girls like Natalie Portman, Amanda Seyfried, etc...

^ I don't get your argument for Jada Pinkett Smith because I'm pretty sure that she actually produce her own TV show and for a black actress it is extremely hard to get quality parts that other actresses get so landing starring movie roles is harder.

But you make your point with actresses like Jen Aniston and Katie Holmes. nuff said. lol

As a woman, you should always rely on your own talents and wits and not your husband/boyfriend/lover and it applies to any industry.

I for 1 do not believe jen's career is because of brad. Ya'll she was starring in FRIENDS! 1 of the most successful tv shows ever. And tbh she seemed like she was the main character even tho all of them were. Jen was completely famous way before she married brad. hello, have u forgotten about the rachel haircut? She even did a few movies which is impressive... Brad and jen only had a marriage that's all. I do however get ur point about jada.
Posted via Mobile Device

Zposen, you are completely right I remeber reading an interview with Nicole Kidman where she said that her agent at the time told her that by marrying Tom Cruise she will mostly be known as Mrs. Tom Cruise, furthermore Nicole said that it was very difficult for her, when married to Tom, wo be taken seriously by Hollywood. She only reeived her acclaim when she got divorced.

I do think Leo also needs that kind of publicity. I know he is already very well known, and his career stands by itself, but he has not a lot of sex-appeal. He had his share of screaming girls when he was younger, but that's just because he was cute, in a "Justin Bieber" style. He never had the sex-appeal of the Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, or George Clooney. Especially now that his teen charms are gone. I think what makes his sex appeal nowadays, are his girlfriends : he has the charisma of the guy who dates the most desirable women ! But if he stops dating bombshell, then he will be a Tom Hanks, which is not bad of course, but not as intriguing as being considered an "object of desire" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiyahG
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->