Blake Lively & Leonardo DiCaprio Dating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he enjoys women as good-looking as they come but that is a different matter.
So he gets what he wants from his star power, and the girls get what they want from their beauty power ! There is no fool in this game, so why the hell the women have to be treated with more ferocity ? People use what they have to fullfill their ambition/dreams (and don't tell me Leo would be able to date so many hot girls if he was a postman, please).
Really this is not against you that i insist, especially since i don't give a damn about Blake. But this is the result of reading so many comments. Women are definetely treated with more ferocity (when it is definitely harder for women in Hollywood, than for men) in that sort of story ? I'm a girl, and i would prefer to see every women achieve success through their hard work (and i do believe Gisele and Bar work very hard), but who am i to patronised them, when a guy is so easily forgiven for his "guy weaknesses", and a girl has to be a saint to gain respect. Not fair !:(

LOL. Ur cracking me up. He def wouldn't be able to date many hot girls if he was a postman
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
AutomneRoi, My point about the whole Blake thing was not about hating on a FEMALE, what irked me was that this gilr has this ferociuos campaign making her out to be the second coming. It insulted me that this girl who is on a mediocre show that has a very limited viewership, even if you are a fan of the show you must admit its a soap opera basically. Her acting skills are lacking or unproven.

If they would write these things about Carrey Mulligan I would be definitely YUP love her even the very young Jennifer LAwrence has already proved heerself to be notew3orthy the girls was nominated for an OSCar!

This is not about FEMALE HATE, its about a ridiculous pr campaign that basically everyone is calling her out on. Its not just this board.

it was NYMag at the time where that piece was out. :flower:
also, somewhere along the lines of the behaviour of the whole group that's been depicted in the article was a movie called Don't plum with Tobey and Leo in which they went on with crude jokes in mid 90s. the same movie caused a lawsuit between Leo and the producers as the boys tried (and to an extent succeded) blocking the movie from entering wider market.

Yeah the movie "Don's Plum" was just disgusting, I got a chance to see it on Youtube. Just awful behaviour.

kobro22, this was not specially your comments i was pointing.
And i understand your point of view about Blake, i have never seen her show, i've been told it's just a long ad to sell clothes, and to me 3 mn is enough for an ad !

I don't get the whole substance and worthiness thing. Most of these people are covered on fashion and celebrity sites / blogs, and I don't get why it is necessary for these people to be great and serious thespians in order for them to put on a nice frock, stand in front of a step and repeat, get their picture taken and then have me look at it and decide whether or not I like the look.

^I would try searching pn Youtube, once in a while somebody posts it. A;so I guess on those pirate webistes. Sorry I don't know them, but I'm sure if you investigate you will find it somewhere on the internet.

kobro22, this was not specially your comments i was pointing.
And i understand your point of view about Blake, i have never seen her show, i've been told it's just a long ad to sell clothes, and to me 3 mn is enough for an ad !

Oh I was just voicing my point of view, I am really sensitive to you know hating on females just for the sake of hating on them. And I agree with you that women have it really hard in Hollywood. You know the insistence that for a women to besuccessfull in Hollywood she has to look a certain way etc.

I really appreciate your opinion though.:flower:

^I would try searching pn Youtube, once in a while somebody posts it. A;so I guess on those pirate webistes. Sorry I don't know them, but I'm sure if you investigate you will find it somewhere on the internet.
:smile: thanks!

^^ Thanks for the link. The New York Times article is very interesting.

So he gets what he wants from his star power, and the girls get what they want from their beauty power ! There is no fool in this game, so why the hell the women have to be treated with more ferocity ? People use what they have to fullfill their ambition/dreams (and don't tell me Leo would be able to date so many hot girls if he was a postman, please).
Really this is not against you that i insist, especially since i don't give a damn about Blake. But this is the result of reading so many comments. Women are definetely treated with more ferocity (when it is definitely harder for women in Hollywood, than for men) in that sort of story ? I'm a girl, and i would prefer to see every women achieve success through their hard work (and i do believe Gisele and Bar work very hard), but who am i to patronised them, when a guy is so easily forgiven for his "guy weaknesses", and a girl has to be a saint to gain respect. Not fair !:(

No, it's not fair if this was the case. The difference is that's not even what people are discussing. Blake is getting a career boost from her connection to Leo (supposedly) instead of working hard. It's not even just hard work, you also need the talents behind it. You need to prove yourself. Leo already worked hard and built his career. He's earned his fame and power and if women is attracted to that, why should I judge him for taking advantage of it? I can judge him for dating exclusively supermodels because it makes him look shallow, but I don't know if Gisele and Bar are stupid are not. Maybe they actually have it all, brains and beauty.

Yes, it's harder for women in Hollywood and that IS unfair. It's also harder for women in business than men and that is also unfair. And I would likewise have little respect for a woman who slept her way to the top. But I don't think there's anything wrong for a rich woman to take a hot young lover. So I don't see your argument for feminism at all.

And I would likewise have little respect for a woman who slept her way to the top. But I don't think there's anything wrong for a rich woman to take a hot young lover. So I don't see your argument for feminism at all.

Ok, i won't argue anymore, i'm tired ! I understand you don't share my opinion, and i certainly don't share yours either, but it's still interesting, and challenging, and i respect it.

it was NYMag at the time where that piece was out. :flower:
also, somewhere along the lines of the behaviour of the whole group that's been depicted in the article was a movie called Don't plum with Tobey and Leo in which they went on with crude jokes in mid 90s. the same movie caused a lawsuit between Leo and the producers as the boys tried (and to an extent succeded) blocking the movie from entering wider market.

Thanks! :flower:

Read it and I must admit, I didn't think it was as bad as I expected. Ever since I started reading Blind Items, I tend to think the absolute worst of celebs tbh :lol:. It doesn't change my opinion of Leo since I've never liked him because he was a pretty face. I respect that he's not a regular Hollywood famewh*re and seems to take his work very seriously. I wasn't happy about the incident with the Wilson guy of course, because partying or whatever, that's their lives, but they are crossing a line when they harm other people.

So yeah...they're totally dating.....:cry:

Leonardo DiCaprio & Blake Lively: Separate Hotel Exits

Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively leave their hotel, Saint-Paul de Vence, separately on Friday (May 27) in Saint-Paul, France.

Last week, the 36-year-old actor and the 23-year-old actress toured around Italy together after spending time together on a yacht during the Cannes Film Festival.

justjared

I dont believe for a second they are dating. I heard her family controls her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adspttsa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->