Blondie

Ohh I love Debbie and Blondie :woot::heart::wub:

Especially their 70-80ies music, cant get enough. Thanks for the pictures, everyone !:flower:

September 9, 2011
Marc Jacobs Fetes Blondie Album With Pop-up Shop

POP-UP BLONDIE: Debbie Harry is a friend of Marc Jacobs and a regular front-row vision at his shows, and the designer is returning the honors this fashion week. On Tuesday, the Marc by Marc Jacobs women’s boutique on Bleecker Street will transform into a pop-up Blondie shop to celebrate the band’s new album, “Panic of Girls.” The shop will sell all kinds of Blondie products, from the new album to Blondie fan packs and books, and special $35 Blondie T-shirts, which will benefit Riverkeeper. Blondie will make an appearance at the store early in the evening.

“I’ve had a longtime association with Marc Jacobs since the early days at CBGB, and he’s always been so supportive of the downtown scene,” Harry said. “I love and admire the fact that, while he’s so successful in the world of high fashion, he’s never forgotten his roots.”

from wwd.com

*blondie is also performing that evening...guess who has tkts?!?...
:P

softgrey - I'd give you karma but I can't. :P Blondie is sooo fun to see live. I saw them with the Ramones and the Tom Tom Club back in the early 90s. Woot - have fun!! I know I did. I hope she sings "Dreaming" for you. Just in case she doesn't, here:

great show...
saw Emanuelle Alt with Mario Sorrenti there...

the band is in great form- debbie wore asian inspired black satin pencil skirt with multi coloured floral embroidery and a cropped jkt with fringed sleeves...
tight off the shoulder blk top with neon yellow/green bra straps...

HOT!!!...
:mohawk:...

*and she did sing dreaming---third song in!...
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->