Bottega Veneta F/W 09.10 : Anna Jagodzinska, Sigrid, & Eddie Klint by Steven Meisel

I mean it's nice and I like it but...I don't know, I just loved last season's ads way more.

I like this capmaign; it shows how stylish & classy the whole collection is.
I'm waiting for more pics

Attention, the Goddess is coming! :lol:
This collection was simply stunning from Maier. And the ad is also great. :heart:

Simple and sleek i like it, although its not blowing me away, but then none of this season so far did.

Love it!! It's like backstage caught in the act :wub:
Anna's selling it! I love BV anyways, so partial bias there :blush:

Is that male model Eddie Klint? I'm not sure.:unsure:

Is good noo amaziing the guy is Eddie Klint, i like the ads the cocept is basic but is good first time Meisel take a good photo campaing this seasson

Yeah it sort of does look like Eddie :woot:
I'd have to see it bigger though.

I can't stop looking at this thread and ad! So in love with it!

BTW: Who's the guy!? <3

i like it! so much better than last season's campaign! :wink: plus Meisel lensed it. :smile:

Doesn't feel like Bottega and Anna doesn't look that great. Meisel on autopilot, boring.

I agree with the autopilot comments.
I think that this is mediocre at best.

The ads with Emma M (Anna's doppelganger) had a mood, they had an ambiance, this is just there. Clinical, cold, empty, meaningless.

If I ever saw a woman as breathless as her, walking down a hall in that beautiful ensemble.
I might just drop dead.

I agree with the comments about this being a downgrade from last season's ads -_- Anna looks great in this (unsurprisingly) but...the concept is sooo old and overall - simply dull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Realktz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"