Breaking Bad

I am glad it's over. The first episode of the last season was soooo damn boring. Later on it got better. It was one of those series that i had to watch till the end (Walter and that loser crybaby Jesse are the most irritating characters i have ever seen).

I think season 3 is my favorite season. I love the twins and their family storyline. My least favorite anatagonists were the final season.

I watched some episodes during the AMC marathon. I can't believe I was rooting for Walt when he was doing some terrible things.

^ I know what you mean. For most of the first 2 seasons, I felt mostly sympathetic to Walt, and in fact I still do, but with the Jane character, that kind of turned a corner for me and now I am vacillating on how I feel. Of course the fact that his wife kicks him out at the start of season 3 helps to make me feel for him again. But I always felt like he was a little too hard on Jesse. He could be more encouraging. Ha. The whole series is such a weird scenario. Definitely catches your interest.

I've watched all the seasons now. Watched one after the other inside a couple weeks with my fiancée. I gotta say Bryan Cranston's acting and portrayal of Walter White was phenomenal. When I first heard about Breaking Bad I never thought he'd fit the part. Now having seen everything I couldn't imagine anybody else fitting the role. There is literally nobody else that could play Walter White.

I have to agree about Bryan Cranston; he was amazing as Walter White. A real tragic hero, in the Greek or Shakespearean sense. Wow.

i'm happy that the series ended in the best way possible, by not dragging out the story and leaving all questions answered for the fans. on the other hand i can't help but feel terribly wistful now that there won't be any new episodes to look forward to :( i need a new (monstrous) character to latch unto, and it would take a whole lot of devilry and monumental writing and acting to succeed Walter White :ninja:

2014 Primetime Emmy Nominations!

Drama series

Breaking Bad, AMC
Downton Abbey, PBS
Game of Thrones, HBO
House of Cards, Netflix
Mad Men, AMC
True Detective, HBO

Actor, drama series
Bryan Cranston, Breaking Bad (AMC)
Jeff Daniels, The Newsroom (HBO)
Jon Hamm, Mad Men (AMC)
Woody Harrelson, True Detective (HBO)
Matthew McConaughey, True Detective (HBO)
Kevin Spacey, House of Cards (Netflix)

Supporting actor, drama series
Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad (AMC)
Jim Carter, Downton Abbey (PBS)
Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones (HBO)
Mandy Patinkin, Homeland (Showtime)
Jon Voight, Ray Donovan (Showtime)
Josh Charles, The Good Wife (CBS)

Supporting actress, drama series
Anna Gunn, Breaking Bad (AMC)
Maggie Smith, Downton Abbey (PBS)
Joanne Froggatt, Downton Abbey (PBS)
Lena Headey, Game of Thrones (HBO)
Christina Hendricks, Mad Men (AMC)
Christine Baranski, The Good Wife (CBS)

usatoday

I still love this TV Series. The only episode that I disliked was the fly and then the next episode to that one because they used it to justify why the fly episode was so stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->