Project Runway Season 9

i am so so so so sick of josh. i don't care who wins as long as it's not him.

Wow.

i'm am very surprised!

4 going to NYC fashion week! A first!

I am glad they hated Kims stlying. The braids, the lips, the earrings. horrid. Josh was smart for showing decent items but the rest of his collection is scary. Anya better pull it together. She could win. Victor's collection looks good but im worried with the prints. They could have gone a little too McQueeny

I loved the little white vest Anya was wearing in the last episode when they got to the appartment in NYC!! I want one like that!! I know she probably designed it herself, but does anyone know where I could get a similar one? Or does anyone have a picture of the vest, I looked everywhere but can't find one :( I really want a vest like that!!

I didn't watch the finale (not seen the show since Bert got eliminated, though not because of that, lol) but just saw who won... Can't say I'm surprised but just disappointed with how far this show has fallen. In season's past, someone like that would have been eliminated long ago. When I think of all the good designers who didn't even make it to the finale (Gordana!!!) and now it's season 9 and everyone in the finale is crap and surprise, surprise, crap wins.

They need to rethink their casting strategy or put the show to rest because I can't see it surviving another season with as mediocre a cast as this season.

Bring on the All Stars where designers are actually talented.

I didn't watch the finale (not seen the show since Bert got eliminated, though not because of that, lol) but just saw who won... Can't say I'm surprised but just disappointed with how far this show has fallen. In season's past, someone like that would have been eliminated long ago. When I think of all the good designers who didn't even make it to the finale (Gordana!!!) and now it's season 9 and everyone in the finale is crap and surprise, surprise, crap wins.

They need to rethink their casting strategy or put the show to rest because I can't see it surviving another season with as mediocre a cast as this season.

Bring on the All Stars where designers are actually talented.

I agree totally. I'm not upset or up in arms about it or anything like that, but I am disappointed at what the show has become. It's not even fun to watch anymore.

I'm glad about the winner, but I can see what you mean. it's a very one-dimensional designer. hopefully we are proved wrong.

I'm pretty sure Josh went into a glittery rage when he saw the episode last night and witness the judges say that his collection was designed better than the winners lol. But The winner had persistence. Such a strong competitor. I am glad with the win!

Wait, what? The judges said someone else had a better collection but they picked a different winner? Lol, how? I would be pissed off too if I were him.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ yeah im pretttttty sure I heard Michael Kors say Josh's collection was "better designed" or had more variety. But then again, that's the edited critique. I sure hope they talked about how if Josh can maintain an editing eye after the show or if he will go crazy again. That's the only way they could really justify the Winner winning because based off the critique, they lurrrrved Josh's collection.

I think what they were implying was that Josh, as a designer, has more ideas than the others. Which I agree with. but that doesn't necessarily translate into a good collection. I am still horrified at those green shorts that Nina says is editorial. Maybe i'm not getting it, but they were hideous in motion and in print.

I am still horrified at those green shorts that Nina says is editorial. Maybe i'm not getting it, but they were hideous in motion and in print.

I KNOW!! I thought I was the only one who hated them. Everyone I watched the finale with loved those fugly shorts. :shock::lol:

I like the winner but she is one dimensional. However I would have been happy with Josh or Victor winning too. I do agree that the designers are not the same caliber as they used to be.

I'm happy Anya won. She was the most consistent throughout the competition and although Anya's collection wasn't the best she could have produced, the judges most likely realized that it was probably just a fluke on her part.

Just needs to wake up in reality. He isn't the only contestant who has nothing outside the competition. That and his collection was overall tacky.

I wasn't really excited with this season so the winner really didn't surprise me. Really disappointing season.

I'm glad Anya won, because I really did not like Josh's personality. So annoying!

But I also think that the season was boring and designers were not as good as in the past seasons. All-star season sounds good to me!!! :woot:

Viktor lost it during the end with the extra $500 to fix or recreate his designs (which wasn't really needed).

I love that ANya has won!:heart:
She has her unique ponit of view and that opening dress was beautiful, she has the taste and she knows women, I hope her the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->