Project Runway Season 9

Josh's dress was nice and well-shaped but that "I put something from me in the dress" (hello? what was that pinky green-y stuffed ball?). Well, take it out.

:lol: Maybe the "I put something from me in the dress" was referring to the fabric-licking that was going on in Mood.

I think Anya was nice and helpful to the other designers throughout the show - I think this also shows in the fact that she was quite popular among the others and friends with everyone.

But at this stage of the competition I can understand that she did not want to give Josh any fabric. Especially since that was the challenge with the big money-win!! Its a challenge were you do not just wanna be safe - you wanna WIN that one!!! :P

I was quite surprised with this episode. It was pretty good. I like the whole "designer against designer" challenge. I do wish they did another "collection" challenge circa Season 1 when they all had to design a cohesive collection. We allllllll know it would have been drama city!

I was rooting for Kim this episode. I love those last minute comebacks. Makes good TV. I felt her dress was a lot better than Victors. Hopefully victor got a piece of humble pie.

Next week's challenge looks boring btw

I really hope Josh doesn't make it to the final 3. he's such a character.

I think Laura is going to go before he does, though. she's hopelessly lost at this point in the competition, there's no coming back from behind for her.

DRAMA!

This last episode was very excited!
20 bigs, that was huge.
IMO:

Viktor: Beautiful designs, he's like Elie Saab, Marchesa or Oscar de la Renta, just nice dresses, I think like him there are 1000 more designers.

Josh: Bad taste:sick: , I love him but he has this sense of fashion very trashy like Jeremy Scott, Anna Sui or Betsy Johnson that I really don't like.

Laura: Another with a bad taste level, and just like Viktor, there are other designers like her.

Kimberly: I really like her, she has this urban femenine sense, she knows what a NY woman will wear at work, or shopping, or in a party.

Anja: Another unique, but different, she had the talent, in contrast of Kimberly she knows the free woman, the nomad, the adventure one.

I really want in NY Anja and Kimberly, but you never knows whose winning.

I didn't really miss Anthony Ryan in this episode which means he wasn't that "cute"

Did anyone watched After Runway?
More Josh drama! And don't know why Laura wasn't there

yes and I hate him even more, I didn't think it was possible, but he proved me wrong. he pretty much told Laura Bennett if he saw her on the streets of NYC he'd beat her. Who does that? What is he some tough guy now?

If his I-forgot-to-take-my-meds-today meltdown in the team ep where he flipped out after Bert swore hadn't done it, After the Runway convinced me that Josh has serious problems. Even if you're the most unpleasant person on earth, you should have enough self-awareness not to say things like that on camera. I'm starting to think he really can't help himself.

Whatever. Either way, whether he genuinely has a problem that can be treated or he's just a raging *******, it's still unpleasant to watch.

ETA: Ooh, we've got bad word filters now! Does this mean that I can curse with impunity from here on out, knowing that it will be filtered out? No more self-editing for me, yay! :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a 20 minutes talk show with the designers talking about the episode and adding more drama.

:shifty: Kim's cracking under pressure. I have a clear favorite now after last night's showing.

I didn't watch last night's episode, but looking at the picture, Anya's mini collection was gorgeous. Too bad her actual collection was nothing like that.

Poor Laura. For some reason I've always liked her, but I can't disagree too much with the elimination.

Anya. her 3-piece collection was the best so far. it really shows that this is a design competition not a tailoring competition. everyone keeps dumping on her for her lack of sewing skill (which anyone can pick up if they just take a class or two - it's not brain surgery, we're now sewing haute couture here), yet her collection was the most fashion forward of all of them.

wait so 4 are competing? Or are they going to do the whole "show the 3 best looks to see who goes" because Heidi never told Kim she was competing in Fashion Week. She told kim that she was going to design then come back to New York. She also told josh that he was In. Nothing else.

CONFUSED!

^^^ They're probably going to do an elimination right before showing their complete collection.

I have no clear favorites and each designers all have a complete different point of view. I think it's a toss up and the winner can be anyone at the moment. Viktor and Anya might go head to head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rearjepaj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->