Gossip Girl Fashion (July 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichCoral

Reaction score
Moderator's Note:

* In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
* Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
* Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
* Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.

* Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
* The old thread can be viewed here

Plus one :D Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nate hooked up with each and every main character girl, right?

wait till he gets georgina:innocent: (who's dress is nice btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
handbags-in-fashion.jpg

gracenglamour.com

I seem to recall Blair having worn this Temperley dress. Just to let everyone know it's on sale on theoutnet.com.:flower:

Picture credit: theoutnet

Attachments

• Temperley.jpg
    Temperley.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
Ed Westwick on the New York City set of Gossip Girl on Monday (July 13).

justjared.com

from just jared.com Ed + Leighton rehearsing on set of GG :heart: blairs studded black bally bag!!!
SPOILER: Either Chuck and Blair share another passionate kiss on a NYC sidewalk… or Ed and Leighton are just messing around! BTW, Leighton’s black Bally studded bag looks fierce! UPDATE: Ed and Leighton were rehearsing. Chuck and Blair really do kiss!!!

[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/4c23aa41975715] [/URL]

Semi-Spoiler: Chuck+Blair scenes :woot:

cbkiss1.jpg

normal_23.jpg

normal_22.jpg

cbkiss3.jpg

ed-westwick.org

LOVE what I see of Blair's outfit. Can't wait to see more of it.

i knew it couldn't been Blair's outfits - whit those cut-offs and all - this, on the other hand , sream pure Blair to me. Great, great dress ? ID ? I feel i know designer but i can't really name it.

i knew it couldn't been Blair's outfits - whit those cut-offs and all - this, on the other hand , sream pure Blair to me. Great, great dress ? ID ? I feel i know designer but i can't really name it.

The dress is by Victoria Beckham, it's on Leighton's thread.

He somehow looks a lot better this season, I hated the way they did his hair and the overyl cheesy outfits during second season :unsure: Major upgrade, he's got like a nice tan, look like he's more slim, hair is better, UPGRADDDEEE ^_^ Love their looks in the last candids, beautiful red dress :D

I love the latest pictures of Chuck/Blair. Ed's jaw bones are so pronounced. Sooooooooooooooo sexy. I also love Blair's outfit (the headband is still there! :woot:)

I agree Ed Westwick is looking mighty fine. I really like Leighton's outfit, especially the Bally bag.

I like Chuck being more slim. Throughout all Gossip Girl, I find him being the sexiest at the beginning of the first season. Skinny just makes him look more evil <3

Some more set candids, and a shot of her VB Fall/Winter 09.10 dress, it looks so much better on "Blair". ^_^

24uycsn.jpg

images source : beingbeckham.blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"