Gossip Girl Fashion (July 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol: My thoughts exactly...what a disappointment, she was so pretty... :(

Luthien :heart:

the one with the guitar in his hands, i don't think we've seen him in that outfit with red bow. O_o

could it be for the new episodes? :smile:

Luthien :heart:

the one with the guitar in his hands, i don't think we've seen him in that outfit with red bow. O_o

could it be for the new episodes? :smile:

No, it's a behind the scenes photo from the filming of They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?. The band that played at the cotillion (Plastiscines) posted that photo on their Twitter. Ed was playing around with the guitar in between takes. :P

Anyway, Chuck was wearing that outfit while he and Blair were dancing during the cotillion.

No, it's a behind the scenes photo from the filming of They Shoot Humphreys, Don't They?. The band that played at the cotillion (Plastiscines) posted that photo on their Twitter. Ed was playing around with the guitar in between takes. :P

Anyway, Chuck was wearing that outfit while he and Blair were dancing during the cotillion.
really? how did i miss that outfit? :unsure:
anyway, thanks for the info. :flower::heart:

You're welcome, scout01 and dajrekshn!

Since you all seem to enjoy Ed/Chuck pics, I'll post some more. :-)

vdjpg1.jpg
ipw58i.jpg

24ox643.jpg
juy9zs.jpg

2l8aww0.jpg
14muzo0.jpg

4ke53m.jpg
14ty3kn.jpg

2vb916f.jpg
2642l91.jpg

15r0dv4.jpg
1601k6a.jpg

9u1bwo.jpg
11ujb7s.jpg

2cwudzk.jpg

Source: gg-media.org & youknowyouloveme.org & ed-westwick.org & gossipgirlworld.org & gossipgirlfan.org & ed-westwickworld.net

16c3oup.jpg
166fxns.jpg

167sdht.jpg
2gxo5n5.jpg

5ov7ky.jpg
o9o0tl.jpg

2cda5ar.jpg
2vunhp2.jpg

msyi5z.jpg
jjmma1.jpg

28rp0co.jpg
2q39gyq.jpg

23w3bee.jpg
1z4h8no.jpg

2s63uqx.jpg

Source: gg-media.org & youknowyouloveme.org & ed-westwick.org & gossipgirlworld.org & gossipgirlfan.org & ed-westwickworld.net

^ Thanks so much again!! :woot: :flower: The lack of suit ID is killing me... :cry:
Someone should have a web site somewhere for us guys..(as if I'd be up at Tom Ford buying his tux from the show if I was sure...) :rolleyes: :lol:

I love Chuck! :buzz: :P

Blair's outfit for the French Ambassador's party was so chic. Can't wait for some Hi-Res shots. :heart:

I thought all of the kids looked really good in this episode!! :crush:

chuck chuck chuck :heart: Thank you!

one of my faves was this one:

99894_1216870963003_full.jpg

images2.fanpop.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member