Gossip Girl Fashion (July 2009 - March 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Jenny's dress at the party, shame about the lipstick. That was scary stuff.

does any one know of who this " headband" is?
2848720534_6d980ed2b7_o.jpg

source:egf

Zoely - the headband is actually a necklace and its by Appart A Louer Necklace.. I don't think it's available to buy any more so maybe have a look on ebay!?

I love GG style, especially Serena's and Blair's.

I love Serena's headband, she looks so beautiful! :D

Stills from The Sixteen Year Old Virgin (3×15:(

28auoti.jpg
2d8qb0o.jpg

wtyd8x.jpg
2hy8cat.jpg

vdedja.jpg
209fsl3.jpg

11t92eh.jpg
ilj9si.jpg

2lj4a3o.jpg

bi6yiv.jpg

241mo82.jpg

Source: gossipgirlworld.org

^ :woot: thanks for the pics.. karma for you :flower:

vanessa looks more ladylike than normal.. i like it! the dress on serena is not working for me.. the dress itself i'm not a fan of, but besides that i'm sick of seeing her in short/skin-tight dresses. yes, she looks great in them (imo), but it's annoyingly predictable.. :ermm:

You're welcome and thank you! :smile:

For those interested in what they're wearing: Blair is in Dior, Serena in Stella McCartney, Vanessa in Diane Von Furstenberg and Lily in Dries Van Noten.

thank you for posting, Luthien!! :smile:
Serenas dress is really beautiful! i love those laced elements! so pretty :heart:
jenny's looking good as well!

saw the preview for the next episode.... mexican soap much????:innocent:

Serena's styling this season has been spot on.

Blair's on the other hand...looks like a grandmother on crack.

Seriously, for a while her and Lily seemed to have a very similar style and now her and Lily's mother have a similar style. I'm losing hope!

^ Thank you so much!! :heart: That was an interesting coat, but for semi dress wear with the fur collar and the muted plaid, it would have needed to be longer...I was around men's clothes too long- obviously... :blush: :lol:

^No problem, I wish I could help more often! :smile: I like it when they dress Chuck in plaid suits and coats, Ed carries it off so well. (Just to add - the collar is not fur, but a ''removable black cable knit shawl collar'', as that site states. :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->