Lady GaGa (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is the best. She really lovees her fans. And that's why we love her so much.

RT @ladygaga For Halloween I’m going to be…a little monster!!!! ☺ I love you all so much! Celebrate yourself!

tumblr_lb4ilozv5C1qbr8hdo1_500.jpg

ladygagalicious.tumblr.com

I fricken :heart: her!!
I was wondering what she was going to be for Halloween:smile:

annnd i just found out:smile:
Cruella de Vil !!!!!!

GagaDaily.com

:shifty:
OMG: U of South Carolina adds Lady Gaga sociology course

NewsOverload_T.gif

Yup, you read that headline right -- next spring the University of South Carolina will offer a course called, "Lady Gaga and the Sociology of Fame."
OMG, OMG, OMG. Coolest class ever, right?
The course will be taught by Mathieu Deflem, a longtime sociology professor at the college whose focus is usually criminology, policing and the sociology of law. But, as the Daily Gamecock reports, he is also a huge Lady Gaga fan.
The course will examine how exactly Lady Gaga managed to become so famous so quickly. Right now, the pop diva has more then 10 million Facebook fans and 6 million Twitter followers. (And yet again she is one of the year's most popular Halloween costumes.)
"What is important about the course is it isn't a musicology course," Deflem told the Daily Gamecock. "It also isn't a literary criticism course. It's not a poetry course. It's not like a dance course. It's not an art course. It's distinctly sociological."
You can read the full Gamecock article, here. And you can start the process of transferring to USC (just so you can take this class), here.
Campus Overload is a daily must-read for all college students. Make sure to bookmark http://washingtonpost.com/campus-overload. You can also follow me on Twitter and fan Campus Overload on Facebook.
NYTIMES

Interesting. Very interesting. I don't know how seriously I can take such a course even if it is a college class. How it got approval, -_-.

I fricken :heart: her!!
I was wondering what she was going to be for Halloween:smile:
Ast first I wasn't sure if that whole outfit was for Halloween, I mean she could just as well have dress like that for a normal Wednesday:innocent:

^No, you see, the difference with her outfit for Halloween was that she was dressed up as someone else for Halloween. Any other day though, she'd just be herself :flower:.

New supplement from El Mundo Newspaper
Yo Dona March 13rd 2010

facebook.com/YoDona

I kinda don't like Gaga sporting the fireworks bra. :ermm: It's too Madonna and I don't want people to think Gaga is channeling Madonna in any way, shape or form. :doh:

it's even more lame that katy perry (who's a selfproclaiming gaga "hater") now copies that

Yoga Center in W London - November 3, 2010

Celebrity-Gossip.net

Lady Gaga Spotted in London, England

london.jpg
Lady Gaga was spotted heading to Bikram Yoga Centre in London, England on Wednesday morning. Photos inside! Gaga will continue the European leg of her tour with a sold-out show in Zagreb, Croatia later this week. Photos: Splash via Gossip Center

T4P...I like this look. B)

I kinda don't like Gaga sporting the fireworks bra. :ermm: It's too Madonna and I don't want people to think Gaga is channeling Madonna in any way, shape or form. :doh:

Well people are always going to compare Gaga to Madonna because its the 'safe' route to try and discredit her. However shockingly the sparks bra seems to be viewed as an LG thing. She has after all been shooting boob sparks since the 09' Much Music Awards. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mSeTli9VmE

Lady Gaga 2010-11-03 - Leaves her central london hotel - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"