Gossip Girl Fashion (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this outfit from tonight's show...tweed and green- looks good on Blair... ^_^

birthdaybw.jpg

tvfanatic.com

^ Yes- this looks like the real thing- Upper East Side preppy girl... ^_^

You can't see her boobs or her thighs?? :o Has to be a stunt double or something like that... :unsure:

Blake Lively - ''Gossip Girl'' TV Film Set In New York City 2010-11-01 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Gossip Girl Stylist Eric Daman says Ladies should wear masculine hats

November 2, 2010 // 11:48 // Article by Bloginity Staff
Gossip Girl stylist Eric Daman has advised women to invest in “menswear-inspired hats” this season.
The costume designer loves working on the American television show, which is about a group of young people living in New York. The show is renowned for the fashionable clothes its stars Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Taylor Momsen wear, which is why Eric finds the show so enjoyable.
Eric does a lot of research before deciding what each of the characters should look like each season, and has some top tips for new trends.
“Chambray blazers and strong menswear-inspired hats,” he replied when asked for two of the biggest upcoming fashions.“
We’re also been mixing metallics with bright primary colors, so it’s going to be a bold season,” he said.
Eric makes sure he mixes high street pieces with designer items, and says he’s lucky as he has forged strong relationships with many of the industry’s top names. He works hard to keep abreast of fashion newcomers, citing Maxime Simoens, Chris Benz and Bibhu Mohapatra as particularly inspiring.“ I also love Ralph Lauren, Marchesa, Elie Saab and Matthew Williamson,”
he told Company magazine. “And, what’s more, they all love to see the girls wearing their clothes. They lend us their samples for free, straight off the runway.”

ericdaman.jpg

bloginity.com

Love this other side of Serena, more relaxed and casual!
Blake is so beautiful!never get tired of saying this:P

Man, I still haven't seen Monday's ep, just haven't had the time for it yet:( I love that green tweed outfit on Blair too. I absolutely adore her style, though it is nothing like my own!

You can't see her boobs or her thighs?? :o Has to be a stunt double or something like that... :unsure:

:lol: it's funny because it's true though, for blake AND serena :innocent:

on another note, i can't imagine leighton pulling off any menswear hats. that seems like a szohr thing.

whose made Blair birthday dress - this one with the bowl ? i am sure that i saw it on runway but really can't remember ...

^ It's J Mendel....:wink:

Did Dorota get Blair's message about her birthday dress but confuse it for Serena's outift for the party?! That S, stealing B's spotlight yet again (and on her birthday, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->