Gossip Girl Fashion (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just read that i wrote bowl, not bow XD "dress with a bowl" - go blair XD

I think Blair's burgundy dress was the bomb...there was no way that Serena's sl*tty look was going to win over that...lol

does anyone recognise this dress from mondays episode?

5mx2sj.jpg

gg-media.org

^ I was gonna take a wild guess and say Cynthia Rowley too!! :lol: That is not an attractive dress... :blink:

^it was actually a top and a skirt not a dress. And both were Cynthia's own design.

see i wondered why she made an appearance i didn't know what she looked like! stupid of me :lol: thanks guys

So I have a few topcoats (that I never wear), but don't you think I need a camelhair one like Chuck's? I found a nice one, cashmere/wool blend..I need it... :blink:

106435244.jpg

gettyimages.com

Lily looks good! I wish Chuck would lose the pompadour with his hair....it looks ridiculous... :rolleyes:

001mx.jpg

I don't even know where to begin on this outfit, since basically everything is wrong here!! (Note to everyone from billionaires to Presidents: One does not wear a chunky sports watch with formal wear!! Jeeze- how basic is that!!?)
022hwz.jpg

gossipgirlfan.org

Last edited by a moderator:
^ :rolleyes: I guess if you disregard the hideous outfit... :doh: That may well be a $4,000 suit, or tux or whatever it is supposed to be...talk about ruining a good start!! :angry:

^ Top stitching on a satin faced shawl collar!!? And red opera pumps with the pants too long!! I can't even begin here!! :shock: Eric, you fool...stick to the women's outfits- I'll e mail you some decent men's outfits...! :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->