Gossip Girl Fashion (March 2010 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blair's coat is so cute. :heart: And Leighton looks really gorgeous as always (minus those hideous UGGs:()

Without the uggs:
Leighton+Meester+Penn+Badgley+film+Gossip+6aUTowQvzk9l.jpg

zimbio

I never thought too much about women's shoes (except that they seemed to cost a lot!:doh:) but they really can and often do make an outfit!! :wink:

personally i think those shoes ruin the outfit... i agree with papa_levante the bow is a bit weird

Leighton Meester 2010-11-15 - On Set of Gossip Girl - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^ Blair? Pants? Does not compute... :blink:

That's because we're too used to seeing her in dresses and skirts, but there was several episodes durring season 1 where she shown in pants. She looked quite stylish too.

What might shock your mind even more is that Serena used to dress rather modestly. In season 1, she was always covered up. She was in non-revealing but supersexy clothing. Nowadays, every outfit she wears either has her boobs or her legs exposed.

I think Eric Damen has become just as bad as the writers: he caricatures the characters rather than let them be mulitifaceted individuals. Therefore, Blair is always dressed as superfeminine preppy girlygirl princess even though she has evolved into someone more complex and less fairy-tale-oriented. Serena's been reduced to the sl*tty It Girl, Dan's always dressed in plaid to reveal his earthy hipsterdom, and Lily is hopelessly Jackie O-ed, Chuck is the over-the-top businessman with Daddy Issues, etc.. (Which isn't to say I don't enjoy the fashion on the show: I covet nearly everything Blair and Lily wear, but the fantasy fashion extremes can sometimes drive me as nuts as the creaky repetitive plotlines.)

I think she was even wearing jeans in one episode. JEANS!
wild_roses, couldn't agree more.

Blake Lively @ ''Gossip Girl'' TV Film Set 16-11-2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"