Britt Kline

I love how they changed her name. It just shows how IMG really wants her to succeed. ^_^

it's so sad how they keep cutting her hair, she looked so pretty with long hair, she looked like a burberry model before tyra got her claws in her.
Posted via Mobile Device

Taking this with a grain of salt but among the tags on the Tumblr where the photos are is "IMG Worldwide". Fingers crossed she's also signed in London, Milan and Paris!

LOVING the new tests... oh the androgyny!! <3

I think she looks better than ever and i love so much her new name!!

IMG is really putting their efforts on her..building a good portfolio is one of the key on how a model can be successful!! good luck to her on this coming fashion week...the castings are fast approaching so i'd like her to have a good sleep =)

I think the androgny adds something extra to her and will get her noticed

2rorqlc.jpg

rtvgames.com

The new test shoots are amazing.
She looks like a girl IMG would have picked theirselves, not from a show.

Brittani is so gorgeous. :woot::cry: Hope to see her at NYFW! :smile:

That sucks! I wonder why? maybe the think she's not ready???

She's looking great! She does tend to have the same expression in every photo though. I feel like she needs to relax her mouth a little.

She posted more about NYFW on her tumblr. Do you think perhaps IMG feel she isn't ready yet?

From http://voiceofadreamer.tumblr.com/

Thank you to all of my fans for following my tumblr and asking questions.
A lot of you have been asking about my participation in Fashion Week and Fashions Night Out. Unfortunately I will not be participating in either events. I wish I were, my dream ever since I started reading Vogue and loving fashion was to walk in NYC fashion week. However, since it didn’t happen and I wasn’t sent on the castings it must not have been meant to be. Maybe next time. =]
On behalf of my involvement in Cycle 17, I won’t say either way due to contractual shizzz. But don’t be disapointed if you don’t see me this season. It premiers next week so feel free to check it out anyway and support the new round of girls.
Lovexoxoxo,
Britt

She's now up on the boards of IMG NY under Autumn! Here's her measurements and portfolio in HQ!

Height: 5'10"
Bust: 32
Waist: 24
Hips: 32

rtvgames/imgmodels

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nise
Back