Britt Kline

She looks just how I imagine Lisbeth Slander would look (albeit a foot or so taller).

I'm sorry if my question is stupid but... Has her beauty in vogue cover been released ? I don't remember having seen it and it's been like 6 months she won the show...

That looks like an advertorial for Benneton. She looks amazing and so is the editorial, reminds me of those US Vogue edits.

love the pictures and especially how she moves in the video, so professional.

I'm sorry if my question is stupid but... Has her beauty in vogue cover been released ? I don't remember having seen it and it's been like 6 months she won the show...

nope, not yet, apparently her editorial will be in November's issue and I am assuming the beauty in vogue cover will release in the next few months.

^next Beauty in Vogue comes with the November issue, hopefully she will be on that cover.

Beauty In Vogue November 2011 by Vincent Peters

ma3-4355997_0x440.jpg

vogue.it

Her Beauty in Vogue cover in better quality + preview of her editorial^_^

vogue.it

i can't believe she's not smizing on that cover
and i can't believe i like it

wow her VI and Vogue Mexico work is most defn gonna get her some attention from the industry, its amazing!

The b/w shots are like stills from a silent era film. B) It's good to see that they picked a girl who is showing a lot of promise after the show's most recent flops. I kind of feel like Brittani is the editorial/high fashion winner that the show + fans tried to make McKey or Ann out to be (or hoped they could be). I can actually see her going places in her career. The Benetton photos are terrific too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->