Britt Kline

She was my favourite contestant since pre-show shots were released. I always knew she'd win.

IMG loves her. I mean her portfolio is all brand new shots. Her name is changed also. They're totally investing in her.

Can we also talk about her amazing physique? Her measurements are insane. I just love her slim body. Her portfolio is flawless.

I see a great career for this girl. Looking forward to seeing her Vogue Italia editorial and her Beauty in Vogue cover and spread.

Here she is her profile on imgmodels.com .
nwfugy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't look like her hips are 32... that's def an exaggeration.

she looks the most modelly of all the actual winners of ANTM
I think her haircut is the best thing for her
hope she does well

I think IMG did a great job with the hair and her new look will take her far. I did notice that she seems to equate being androgynous with a masculine attitude and hard mouth- kind of a pooch but thin-lipped. Her strongest portfolio shots were definitely the ones where she relaxed a bit so hopefully this is just a transitional phase.

Her Vogue Italia editorial is included in the October issue. Can't wait.
Posted via Mobile Device

oh coooome ooooon, brittani, they're taking a fcking polaroid, why the hell are you still "smizing"! :angry:

I actually like the smizing, but I do hate the fact that it reminds me that she is smizing cause Tyra says to always smize :/

she does look more fresh faced and younger than most ANTM winners tho

I've been watching ANTM 16 right now, and I need 2 say that she's stunning! With this short dark hair on IMG's page she looks like totally professional top model. KEEP FINGERS CROSS cause she's amazing! I love her! :heart:

Brittani lives in New York (with Molly). She did a casting for Levis recently and she's going on Go-see's sometimes. There's not much we know really.

Vogue Mexico by Alexander Neumann

her_aeneid @RTVG/ Vogue.co.mx

I am not sure if this was done for the actual magazine or online.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->