Burberry Prorsum F/W 08.09 Milan

if it wasn't so shiny and feathery it would look so much better.
great shoes!

oooh Im excited to see more , I really like that gold feathered dress, that green dress on Irina, and alot of the coats, and the clutches are fantastic!

So I was stuck in the library all day doing research but thinking about fashion. I was wondering if Burberry was posted yet and I imagined several looks, that I thought would probably sum it all up.

I nailed it.

It looks like there are pieces/accessories/ shoes for many tastes.

aww :ninja: it's not as interesting as the menswear
still like the feathers and metals though...

What happened to the good ol trench coat? And same shoes from last season? Still love burberry though :P

0031m%284%29.jpg

Source: Style.it

This dress/coat sort of reminds me of this Balenciaga AW 06/07 coat. Especially the fabric.

Edit: sorry photobucket isn't working for me at present

Link - http://www.vogue.co.uk/shows/photos/Default.aspx?ShowID=3384

It's the third pic on the bottom row

Last edited by a moderator:
the first burberry collection since F/W 05/06 (what a nice collection that was... I got a few pieces from it) that actually makes me go "wow"

*GASP* Those shoes are VICIOUS! I love them! The coats and skirts are fantastic! The pants are terrific! But the hats are monsterous. The shoes! the SHOES!

my thoughts exactly!:woot::heart:

the trousers are phenomenal, to me. I want!

:heart: the leaves on the catwalk at the end.

The collection is a taxidermist's dream.

Really dislike the hats :ninja::shock:

beautiful play with same old garments, it bores me as ive seen exactly the same at the mens show and basically its bringing nothing new...

agreed. i don't hate it because i'm enamored with the brand...but i had hopes it would look differently than seasons past

i like the shoes and bags! i'm not a fan of the bell-bottoms though. this is kind of off-topic, but why is burberry showing in milan and not in london?

Some details or texture we've alreay seen in the Menswear show F/F 08.09, this is OK. I love the accessories more.

I actually think this is truly and exclusively Burberry! Although some of the silhouettes might resemble those of Prada/Marni, they aren't anything that Burberry hasn't done before - especially the punk/classic juxtaposition.

I'm a little bit bored with the coats (with the exception of the fur and feather ones), but I love the sweaters, tops, and mini dresses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->