Burberry Prorsum F/W 08.09 Milan

Men's line Part 2?
I like it though not much of a strech from last season or the season before that but still
its kinna fresh collection which I like

This looks an awful lot like Prada, and every other Burberry collection..nothing new here at all...

i like the shoes and bags! i'm not a fan of the bell-bottoms though. this is kind of off-topic, but why is burberry showing in milan and not in london?

I would like to know too. I know this isn't the appropriate place to ask this but who and what decides who shows at different fashion weeks? Some of it is obvious of course but I'm still a little confused. If there is a thread that can help me you're more than welcome to link me!

I know theres nothing too spectacular or innovative here
but its still a beautiful collection :heart:
love the rich colors and those coats!

only thing that is bugging me is those hats :sick:
uhhhggg its like something vanilla ice would wear.

I'm sorry but this guy is a total ripoff of Prada season after season. Now he's mingled other designers work into it too

Know what? Those coats are fierce and pwn everything else out there, so once again, Bravo to C. Bailey for a standout year.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pants!!! The shape is wonderful. I remember Dolce & Gabbana had some similar ones around 2001, and they look fantastic!

How disappointing, this is so boring, and what is up with that nasty jewelery? This worked so much better in the mens line. Very dated and uninspired. Clothes for clothes sake.

why did he have to ruin it with those hats
everything else is just amazing i want to buy it all !!!

i kind of love this ridiculously (save for the hats, jesus!) though i'm not sure why..

Love the softness of some of the pieces. But I'm not a big fan of Burberry but this collection is better than the latest in 2 years.

This collection wasn’t bad per se, on the contrary it's wearable (minus the ridiculous hats), and will no doubt be highly influential especially in high street designs come Winter 2008. But for a Milan collection, with a house as prestigious as Burberry and a designer with the calibre of Bailey there should have been so much more for this collection.

i dont like the hats, like the pants and the fact that this goes well together with the menswear.

i might get one of those scarves...

Am sure Suzy would like many of the coats but this collection has got that efforless english style I come to associated with Burberry! It is nice but stuffy!!

:heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->