Burberry Prorsum F/W 10.11 London

The lenght of the trousers paired with the boots were just perfect

GORGE collection, and i was right about the shearling jackets
i expect that to be a trend for fall 2010 and those boots were AMA-ZING, they remind me of the Louboutin S&M style boots from fall 2009 (i think)

Not impressed that all of the coats were literally the menswear from last month adapted for women.. though there was a nice little army green jacket with a zip edge with matching trousers and a gorgeous red grape colour dress that Sigred Agren wore towards the end.
Rather liked the finishing fur/shearling coat Pedaru closed with also.
Nice collection, though I'm not liking the idea that Bailey is continuing to promote Burberry couples.. with matching clothes.. ew.

Overall there weren't any standouts and...well, nothing new tbh. But the jackets + boots totally made the collection for me :heart: Typically Burberry - typically beautiful.

OMG WE GET TO SHOP THE COLLECTION FOR fw 2010 RIGHT NOW TILL FEB 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT KNOW ABOUT U BUT IM GRABBING MY CARD ASAP

It's very coherent with the mens show. Loved it, so I really like this collection

i cant wait to hit the streets with this on:D

Attachments

• SHEARLING GIANT COLLAR TAILORED AVIATOR JACKET.jpeg
    SHEARLING GIANT COLLAR TAILORED AVIATOR JACKET.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
Very wearable as always, i'm not impressed at all but i really liked everything :P

Great show! Those thigh-high boots were gorgeous, as were the coats but you'd expect that of Burberry. And I loved some of the ruched dresses.

Based on the pictures, as I'm in class now and can't view the video, it was good, but nothing that wows me. I generally like Burberry, but I never like it. I think it's because the Burberry look is fairly attainable. It's not necessary how I really desire to look, but how I often end up looking, just a safe cozy look. I guess I'll just forever be stuck in "like" with Burberry. I never expect too much progression, but I do love the high black boots. It's making me mourn the loss of my own black boots even more.

shoot I missed it this season.Then again waking at 6 am in the pitch dark isn't my thing...

Ankle boots detail:

burberryfw10111.jpg

my sreencap via live.burberry.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->