Céline S/S 2010 by Juergen Teller

tarsha

Reaction score

Love Magazine Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
The photographer is Juergen Teller..It reminds me of the Helmut Lang ads...not bad,and I like that they focus 100% on the clothes...

looks very clean! I like it...wonder if all shots are headless.

Oh I kinda like this. Is this a new trend? Headless models? :shifty:

Oh No! I hope we'll see models faces in the other pictures...

It's suppose to be Lisanne de Jong, Carmen Kass, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Valerija Kelava... who's who? :smile:

i think i like it, but i hope not every shot is headless

I kind of like the headlessness here, goes quite well with the clothes. Would like to see some faces too, though.

^Plus it directly showcases the clothes and isn't that the purpose of an ad?!?
I absolutely love it. It's definately something different.

they really look like backstage shots. I don't like it so far.

I don't know if I like this direction or not. I get that their aim is to sell the products, and they defiantly are here.
However it doesn't look appealing, kinda boring and to much like a lookbook.

ok lemme guess

black top :valerija
White top: jacquelyn
lightbrown dress : carmen
bodysuit top : lisanne

Oh, it only focuses on clothes.. I may be overlooking them when they show up in mags.

^^Oh no, I'm not putting money on any of those headless girls being Carmen "Kash." I just can't imagine her doing an unrecognizable with three brand new girls. My guess is that those three are the body models and Carmen will be the only visible one (assuming what's been said is all true).

I though it was Marc by Marc Jacobs until I saw the name.
Somehow, I'm not used to seeing models without the model herself.

You know, I kind of like it. The problem with Teller's photography is that his style is so recognisable and fixed that all his images end up looking like MJ campaigns - I suppose because the brand and photographer are so intertwined in the fashion world. So I think it was a good idea to take a different direction - to me this doesn't look like a Marc Jacobs ad, it's something new, something different.

I defenitely see the where the "this looks like an MJ ad" comments are coming from... But I actually like the headless idea.

If Carmen Kass is one of those models then this ad is crap because when you've got a model like Carmen fronting your campaign, why wouldn't you show her face?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->