Céline S/S 2010 by Juergen Teller

I honestly do not understand why they would hire four models to do one models job. Can someone please explain?

To please model fans here when they check the upcoming campaign rumour thread!:magic:

Amongst the plethora of banal S/S 10 campaigns, this is one of the few that captivates me. It complements the modern minimalism of Philo's collection very well.

My only (minor) disappointment regarding the lack of heads is that we don't get to see Jacquelyn's gorgeous face.

Amongst the plethora of banal S/S 10 campaigns, this is one of the few that captivates me. It complements the modern minimalism of Philo's collection very well.

My only (minor) disappointment regarding the lack of heads is that we don't get to see Jacquelyn's gorgeous face.

I agree, the campaign goes well with the collection, but when I first heard when she was getting the campaign, I was a little sad not to see Jacquelyn's face.... :doh:^_^

On one hand it's a good idea of showing only the clothes to make a strong focus, but still I would like to see the whole figures. Though with such boring face like Lisanne your eyes would automatically go to the outfit, so it's the same effect anyway :innocent:

Well this is almost as dissapointing as those Marc Jacobs ants featuring the girls in the size of an ANT.. well I guess here at least you can see the clothes.. common denominator.. JUERGEN TELLER.. BLEH

who in the world can tell the details of a garment from a print ad? i just can't imagine these ads compelling the average fashion girl to go into her local shop to check these clothes out.

Gosh, the first shot is terrible :shock: I really hope it's some error with colouring and not her real skin problems.

whoah! this is totally unbelievable. such a striking image (well, two).
Go, Teller, go!

i knew there was a reason Carmen agreed to go headless, she got eyewear! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"