Calvin Klein F/W 10.11 New York

2h4kgag.jpg
2iw7dsg.jpg
5oxxxv.jpg

news.yahoo.com/

wow 70s heels are huge this season , these ones are nice i want them. The clothes are blah though .

Very typical CK. Which isn't a bad thing. But can we talk about that blue? It's seriously my favorite color. I wish I was used more. It makes such a statement in collections.

I don't expect too much from Francisco for Fall/Winter collections, after all, Spring Summer is where he does his best work and where he really experiments with the DNA of the brand.

Each Fall/Winter he seems to rework those Calvin staples and it seems to work for him, and I must admit, its refreshing to have a designer stay true to the aesthetic they have developed and not feel the need to be trendy and 'of the moment'.

Francisco seems to understand the gradual evolution of a womans wardrobe, and I think his customer appreciates this. After all, his woman is someone inclined towards a certain classicism. She is not trendy and so it makes sense that the clothes aren't either.

This collection is as interesting as it needs to be. There are a few newish shapes, and its perfect that way. Too much change is unecessary, especially at a house like Calvin Klein.

Finally a bit of softness and natural line from Costa, at least judging by some of the caps.

I love the coats in this collection. So simple and effortless yet so interesting.

2m47rpk.jpg
33xzj3m.jpg

catwalking.com via soymilkfreak and Nils

Finally a bit of softness and natural line from Costa, at least judging by some of the caps.

That is exactly why I love this...what a fantastic collection. And that sudden splash of blue is brilliant. Very strong show.

I love how structured and defined the clothes are after a soft, flowing Spring. I also love Francisco's splashes of colour, they're always subtle, balanced and not so aggressive like for example in Tisci's collections

It looks superb. Every season, it becomes clearer and clearer to me how talented and visionary Francisco Costa is for Calvin Klein. His work is so pure and inspired, I always find myself so attached and attracted to his vision of maximal minimalism.

These coats look gorgeous and the shots of blue are stunning. And so far the casting looks out of this world.

The show is available on the site again. I just can't stop listening to the music, it's so perfect this season :wub:

Holy Toledo! What a great fall collection, seriously happy the shoes don't suck like last seasons, loving the gowns at the end of the show and the color pallete is very nice especially those blues.

Can't wait for the entire collection to be posted :smile:

i love this. a nice approach to minimalism.. i wouldnt say its boring but it definitely doesnt have any wow factor. i see so much raf simons in this, especially with the arms on the coats, reminds me of his namesake fall collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->