Photographe : David Sims
Mannequins : Lara Stone et Jamie Burke
Coiffure : Paul Hanlon
Maquillage : Diane Kendal
53kemgk.jpg

62nwhnq.jpg

4ov0gsl.jpg

vogue.fr

Very nice! Quite a sassy combination of Kate and Natalia's CK Jeans ads...well presented!

look similar to the old ads but I love them all especially the last one! :heart:

jamie and lara remind me of johnny depp and kate moss back in the day.

Very nice! Quite a sassy combination of Kate and Natalia's CK Jeans ads...well presented!

haha I was thinking the same thing.

I don't really like them but I guess that makes sense since I also didn't like the last couple of CK Jeans ads, heh.

I'm tempted to make a remark comparing these advertisements to last season's, but I enjoy the pictures too much to make a negative comment. Lara fits the CK Jeans image better than Natalia, in my opinion.

But we can't see the jeans very well. Is the ad supposed to sell the people or the product? :shock:

Is same to the other campaigns but is efective loveed Jaime Burke:heart:

I love Lara.. and David Sims.. but I'm not really feeling these ads.. I can't quite put my finger on what's bothering me here but so far, I just find them extremely boring. :unsure:

fantastic. I love lara and she rocks this

much better than the calvin klein collection ads

SomethingElse said:
But we can't see the jeans very well. Is the ad supposed to sell the people or the product? :shock:

Though it sounds odd, Calvin Klein Jeans isn't strictly limited to jeans alone; the brand also sells t-shirts, sweaters and tank tops, among other things. You can clearly see at least one piece of clothing in these advertisements - whether it be a scarf, shirt or jeans - although you're right, the real focus is probably Lara. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patda02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->