Canada's Next Top Model...

I agree, i really like Meaghan, and not just because shes from Winnipeg and so am I! But i do think its great that someone from the peg finally made it to CNTM! lol

I really liked Jills dress during elimination, the purple one. Does anyone know where its from?

Meaghan is definitely my favourite,her face is amazing and she has a good body.I hope Ebonie leaves next,she looks nothing like a model.

Heather is amazing. Maryam has an amazing face bud needs physique work. I like Rebeccah's face and Tara's body as well.

Does anyone else think Nikita looks like Heather Bratton now that they've cut and dyed her hair?
image04i.jpg

nikki1.jpg

models.com topmodelgossip.com

Oh wow, yes. When you compare those two photos they do look alike.

CNTM has a good bunch of girls this year. I can see at least 5 of them doing well in the future. ans Elmer strikes me as the type of guy that would give one a contract even if they didn't win (if they have the talent)

Does anyone else think Nikita looks like Heather Bratton now that they've cut and dyed her hair?
I thought if Heather as soon as i saw Nikita's pic,yes.

Add me to the Meaghan lovers list ^_^ She is truly sweet & beautiful!! I hope she ends up being the diamond in the rough that blows everyone away in the end.

nELL good call on the resemblance! Nikita and Maryam have really strong interesting looks...

& Rebecca cracks me up! :P She looks great with her new hair.

What day of the week are the episodes aired? Maryam's my fave atm.

What day of the week are the episodes aired? Maryam's my fave atm.

The episodes are first aired on Tuesday nights on CTV (which is where I watch it), I know there are other channels that show it, but I don't know on which days.

Another good elimination...the girl who went deserved to go, that picture was bloody awful.

^I agree. She looked so much older than she was.

Nikita needs to get over herself. My eyes were rolling when she went from hands-on-hips-smirking to crying when Maryam was called before her.

I'm glad that Mike Ruiz said it, but I thought that Maryam was actually at a huge disadvantage doing a studio shoot versus being on location. Plus, she was stuck in Toronto! Which certainly was her own fault. I'm kind of surprised that they allowed her into the competition without a passport, although the same thing happened with Fatima on ANTM 10. Maybe they allow contestants who are in the process of getting passports because it sounded like she was getting one (when she was talking with presumably her mom on the phone).

Jeanne had me laughing with her comments for once. "She looks like Edith Piaf in an Alfred Hitchcock movie!" I don't know what she has against Meaghan though. Different strokes, I guess.

Im so happy they elimiated the one they eliminated lol. Brrr, she was just well, to put it mildly, not good at all lol.

Im glad Maryam got a second chance, props and kudos to Jay.

Nikita is nothing special. Plus that attitude...

Heather & Rebecca's pictures were my favorites, Meaghan's was nice too. ^_^

As for the girl who got illiminated.. her picture was... scary :ninja: sorry. But I have a hard time believing that was her best picture of all the bunch! :blink:
and.... you know what they say :innocent: pride comes before a fall....

great elimination,she has no modeling potential at all and her personality irks me.

^ I agree, I kind of guessed she was going by the way they edited her.

Grr,i can't wait to see the repeat:doh:

well I can't believe Nikita was complaining about 'unfair' when she slept in? Sheesh, one week of little sleep and she's complaining already? I hate her attitude. I thought she was clueless for not liking her hair. She can go for all I care, despite her awesome first week photo.

And yeah, it was obviously who was going to be eliminated but I'm glad they cut her now. And Maryam rocks - so glad they understood how awesome she did given the circumstances. How cute was it when she was doing her little exercizes? And practicing and reading mags. Thankfully, she's got an awesome face and look, so I'm sure she'll go far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->