Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

Let's face it any coupling with Ryan Gosling will be hot!

Someone mentioned a PR stunt, but am I allowed to comment on how good they look together! Two incredibly hot actors.

I agree, I think there is something glamorous about the two of them.

Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes fly off to their New Year’s Eve festivities via LAX airport on Friday (December 30) in Los Angeles.
To attract as little attention as possible, Ryan, 31, and Eva, 37, boarded the same departing flight separately.
The happy couple hasn’t been shy about their relationship before. Ryan was seen cuddling Eva in public during a trip to Paris over Thanksgiving weekend. They even held hands at the airport shortly thereafter!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/12/30/ryan-gosling-new-years-eve-eva-mendes/

She's there.

Ryan Gosling and girlfriend Eva Mendes fly off to their New Year’s Eve festivities via LAX airport on Friday (December 30) in Los Angeles.
To attract as little attention as possible, Ryan, 31, and Eva, 37, boarded the same departing flight separately.
The happy couple hasn’t been shy about their relationship before. Ryan was seen cuddling Eva in public during a trip to Paris over Thanksgiving weekend. They even held hands at the airport shortly thereafter!
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/12/30/ryan-gosling-new-years-eve-eva-mendes/

She's there.

where are they heading to???:cry:

:( damn! I so want them to break up. I don't think they make a cute couple at all. :D

^^ So now they're shy? What after all that public parading around photo ops in Paris, now it's leaving seperately and hiding faces. Oh Ryan it doesn't work like that honey, you made the deal with the devil you're going to have to put up with it. He looks great though, love the coat.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ So now they're shy? What after all that public parading around photo ops in Paris, now it's leaving seperately and hiding faces. Oh Ryan it doesn't work like that honey, you made the deal with the devil you're going to have to put up with it.

yeah don't get it either :ninja::innocent::yuk:

people in general shouldn't hide their love!

there are some photos with the bad quality when they were kissing and holding hands in NYC

I just don't get why does he have to date almost every actress he is/was acting with...

^ I can. As an actor, especially him, he works with many attractive people, sometimes on a very intimate level (on film).

but it's funny though, it means he finds love quite easily since all those actresses are/were his soul mates :D

I just don't get why does he have to date almost every actress he is/was acting with...

It's often a proximity thing with actors, or anyone else on film sets for that matter (I speak from experience). You're all thrown together, focussed on the same thing, often for many hours a day. That sort of environment breeds intimacy in so many ways. Film sets are strange little bubbles. It's a weird bonding experience and when there happens to be attractive people involved they really can't help themselves I guess! :lol: I do find some of Ryan's choices somewhat strange however, his taste is ummm... eclectic.

Anyway. I've been loving his choices in New York, clothes wise at least. I like his winter wardrobe more than his summer one I think. And no lumberjack coat!

Last edited by a moderator:
yes usually men tend to date somewhat similar women but his choices are rather diverse. :smile:

Sandra and Rachel are his only other co-star relationships, right?

^I think so, yeap. They also have in common that they´re older than Ryan.

what about Michelle Williams (Blue Valentine)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->