Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

^Yes you are totally right KAt Dennings, I meant Kat. Wait what about Charlize Theron, and the poster who gave us this riddle is from South Africa and so is Charlize!

haha I don't have any connection to Charlize, and I think she's married anyway isn't she? I only know who he's dating because I was at his little cocktail gathering before the Drive premiere at TIFF.

^^Well, I don't think Kat Dennings or Emma Stone were officially at TIFF 2011, but Olivia Wilde was. Seriously Palssie, just tell us. Surely we've narrowed it down to the final contenders. (P.S. Charlize is recently separated from long-term partner Stuart Townsend, but I guess you're suggesting it's not her).

^What makes you think she actually knows who he is dating right now anyway?

^ Fair point. But she let a little teasing bit of info drop, so I'm sure we'd all like to know her full story even if the news is no longer current.

If she spotted this duo at TIFF then that narrows it down to Evan (and we know that she is back with Jamie she spent her recent b-day with him in PAris, unless it's an open relationshp) and then Olivia, so I guess she is implying it's Olivia Wilde (on a side note kind of disappointed if he is hooking up with her I would much more prefer Charlize). CHarlize has been in London shooting and she was not at TIFF, so that rules her out.

Of course we don't know how reliable she is and I wish she would just say who it is.

^Well you know he is a SCORPIO, and you know what they say about scorpios.LOL.

^HAHAHA, just making an innocent joke about those irresistable, manipulative, sexy as hell (well sometimes) infuriating scorpios.

scorpios are freaks its a well known fact
anyway he was kind of touching emma stone hand when they were presenting with steve carell at the mtv awards mmm....

HEY!! Scorpio's aren't freaks :ninja:

I do like how one person's teenie weenie post makes this whole thread explode though LOL.

Geez, I am the only person that thinks this guy is extremely unattractive? Half the world seems crazy about him.

Geez I didn't realize how many people cared about this. I didn't want to say names out of respect for his privacy but seems like it's not a big deal anyway. It was Olivia Wilde. I didn't spot them together (she was in town, but not at this gathering). I had a conversation with Ryan and one of the Drive producers and it came up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, then, Olivia must be very "open" if she's cool with her boyfriend being all boo'd up with a chick like Eva.

I don't know how someone can bring up their private life at an official event. Why would someone, especially a celebrity, discuss it with their bosses?

Yes, I would not touch him with a barge pole. Not Kidding.:ninja::lol:

And this Disneyland thing, gosh he's really not helping.:sick:

Completely agree! Nothing about his appearance or his attitude is even remotely attractive to me! :yuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->