Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

^Well I disagree I think he is super attractive, great bod, fantastic eyes and he is super talented! But I agree about the Disney Land thing - kinda lame.

^ Agree with the first part but I love Disneyland so if Ryan offered to take me I would be all HELL YEAH.

I find it weird he'd be so open on sharing this info considering the fact Wilde actually and officially introduced her rocker (or whatever he does) boyfriend at TIFF, Ryan prancing around with Eva etc. I don't think he's that fake, but what do i know..

It wasn't really an official event, it was a small gathering without press. Ryan was talking to most people in the room casually as everyone had worked on the film together. It's not like he made an announcement, he was talking to the person I was with, and her name came up. Later I asked him what they were saying about her and he just said they have a thing going on. Maybe it's just a big messy situation, maybe he was talking crap or behind on the times, or maybe I misunderstood, I don't know. But whoever he is dating I hope he is happy :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
Olivia Wilde?!? Really ???
tumblr_lrof6sMfid1qkmxcco1_500.gif

ilaughlove-gifs.tumblr

I find it weird he'd be so open on sharing this info considering the fact Wilde actually and officially introduced her rocker (or whatever he does) boyfriend at TIFF, Ryan prancing around with Eva etc. I don't think he's that fake, but what do i know..

Oh, maybe she decided to be open with her guy at TIFF after the US Weekly pictures came out and that's why Ryan was looking so gloomy throughout the Festival :P
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Palssie for the info, you never know with Ryan, I think he is young and really focused on his career right now. Although I do wish secretly that he would fall in love with Carey Mulligan, in my opinion that would be the perfect couple!

It wasn't really an official event, it was a small gathering without press. Ryan was talking to most people in the room casually as everyone had worked on the film together. It's not like he made an announcement, he was talking to the person I was with, and her name came up. Later I asked him what they were saying about her and he just said they have a thing going on. Maybe it's just a big messy situation, maybe he was talking crap or behind on the times, or maybe I misunderstood, I don't know. But whoever he is dating I hope he is happy :flower:

Oh! That makes sense, thanks for the info! :smile:

For a second there I thought it was Ryan Reynolds and Eva Mendez.... I was about to get so excited!

Thanks Palssie for the info, you never know with Ryan, I think he is young and really focused on his career right now. Although I do wish secretly that he would fall in love with Carey Mulligan, in my opinion that would be the perfect couple!

I so agree. Carey and Ryan would be perfect.

I don't get the appeal of Eva. She is just too dull. Like there is million Eva's in a dozen.

ryan could do way better. i wonder what it is about eva. . .

from what i've heard/read about Eva, i'm totally weirded out by this connection.

I keep saying this kind of comments, but what has she done exactly for every body to say that.

Someone mentioned a PR stunt, but am I allowed to comment on how good they look together! Two incredibly hot actors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->