Ryan Gosling dating Eva Mendes?

what about Michelle Williams (Blue Valentine)?

He never dated Michelle but for some reason people still seem to think they did. Michelle once said that even her mother wanted the rumors about her and Ryan to be true! ^_^

I also have to say there is a lot of hating on Eva here, yet no one has a clear reason for disliking her. For example I love Rihanna, but I know a lot of people don't and I can understand that. There's probably an entire list people can write out for me, but with Eva, I can't seem to pin point the dislike.:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
^I think there are a bunch of blind items saying she´s rude to people, I remember someone told me they´ve read she was a b!tch to a Starbucks barista one time. Stuff like that...

yeah, there are not only blind items, but also first hand encounters of her. there's regularly a bunch of them as soon as article related to her appears on ONTD. :smile:

I think the reason most on here have hate for her is because she's dating Gosling in the first place. With Rachel it wasn't like that because, well, he wasn't as widely popular as he is now and many just wanted the 'Notebook' fairy-tale to be true.

You can't cite blind items as a reason for disliking someone. If many have met her in person and she was rude then I understand but a BI? Really? That's bullsh*t. Let's face it, most are just jealous of Eva. Simple as that.

She seems like an incredibly sweet girl and if she isn't well it's evident she's good enough for Ryan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said. Plus she is friend with January Jones so she can't be that bad :P
Posted via Mobile Device

what do you think how long will their "fairy-tale" last? I predict it'll be over right after their movie comes out and all the promo stuff is done. :D

^ I never said their relationship was a fairy tale. You completely misread my argument.

nooo I wasn't even saying that! I was simply asking. my comment doesn't have anything to do with yours.

I just read that the Ryan stans have given Eva a nickname - ''Evil Mendes''.
Sorry but that's hilarious. Sad but hilarious.
Oh stans. Never change.

^Label Basher that is hilarious!!! Remeber when for a second he hooked up with Blake Lively, I mean the Ryan stans wanted to die!

I probably am being judgmental, but Ryan hooking up with "actresses" like Blake Lively and Eva Mendes makes me think twice about him, let alone them. I don't find Eva Mendes to be a particularly talented actress, she's gorgeous though. But she comes off as kind of rude and superior in her interviews, or at least one interview I saw of her on Conan, which isn't really fair to judge her by. And does anything really need to be said about Lively? Somebody should write a book about this girl and her inspirational PR tactics. That said, maybe there is something to them that we don't know about. It rubs me the wrong way, but I've been wrong before. Just keeping in mind that we don't actually know these people.

Life & Style Weekly Jan. 30 2012 – How Eva Mendes Seduced Ryan Gosling

Life & Style Weekly‘s January 30 2012 issue features news on how Eva Mendes seduced Ryan Gosling.

In the issue:

Going from Ryan Gosling‘s co-star in The Place Beyond the Pines to the actor’s serious girlfriend in a matter of months, Eva Mendes has become the envy of every girl by snagging Hollywood’s most eligible bachelor!

“Ryan is obsessed — he wants to see Eva all the time,” a friend tells Life & Style. “I don’t know what it is about her, but he’s into Eva hook, line and sinker!”

In the new issue of Life & Style – on newsstands now — the passionate relationship is chronicled from the couple’s instant chemistry on set to late-night make out sessions and exotic trips — Ryan swept Eva off her feet in Paris over Thanksgiving and introduced her to his mom, Donna, on New Year’s Day. And now Ryan’s even thinking marriage!

“Even when the cameras weren’t rolling, they were really affectionate with each other,” Nicole Sykes, who was an extra on the Altamont, N.Y., set ofThe Place Beyond the Pines on Aug. 19, tells Life & Style about the couple’s instant connection. “Eva was kissing Ryan’s head and cuddling with him while they sat on the ground. You could tell that she really liked him.”

Friends say Ryan is head over heels. “Eva’s wildly passionate and impulsive. He thinks of her as the female version of himself,” a friend tells Life & Style. But the friend adds that his protective mom and close-knit family are cautioning Ryan to put the brakes on his whirlwind affair.

“Ryan’s family is worried; Eva’s so LA,” shares the friend. “She’s so into the business and not a super-warm person.” And while Ryan has hopes for marriage in his future, by Eva’s own admission, Ryan may be setting himself up for disappointment with her. “I don’t believe in the institution of marriage,” Eva has said.

life-style-weekly-jan-30-2012-how-eva-mendes-seduced-ryan-gosling.jpg

celebritychatta.com

Apparently Eva was seen with Ryan's dog in Beverly Hills. It's pretty serious. You don't take care of a man's dog for nothing.

Apparently Eva was seen with Ryan's dog in Beverly Hills. It's pretty serious. You don't take care of a man's dog for nothing.

lol really ?!!!
that b*tch... first she takes my man and now george mmmm:angry:

Actually they are water signs [he's a Scorpio, she's a Pisces]

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->